• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up too early, had to take a pain killer and now I'm just waiting for it to work😤 good morning everyone!

Went to make coffee to keep me awake but I forgot to put a mug under the coffee maker before starting it. I had a mess to clean up once I realised.

I've had this happen to me on more than one occasion. I've also been known to forget to actually put coffee in the coffee maker thereby just making hot water.

Making coffee is a task that shouldn't need to be done without coffee first 😅

I've had this happen to me on more than one occasion. I've also been known to forget to actually put coffee in the coffee maker thereby just making hot water.

Making coffee is a task that shouldn't need to be done without coffee first 😅

Absolutely. Making coffee is an alert and awake person's game.

Realised that I lost the o-ring for my only pair of single-flare plugs after doing the hoovering. Excuse to order the next size up I guess. 🤷

How’s everyone’s day going?

I just ordered an amiibo card off eBay. It was only $1.43 with tax and free shipping, I didn’t think it would be that cheap!

I had a weird forum glitch earlier. Someone was going to buy a few flower collectibles from me, so they sent me a trade using the trade function, which I’ve never used before. Anyway, I selected my flowers and the other user selected the bells. Once we had both accepted the flowers weren’t on my account and the bells were. However, on the other persons screen, the flowers were active collectibles in my lineup, even though I didn’t have them in my inventory and they were in the other persons inventory. I saw my regular lineup with Coco and the candies. Can you guys see flowers on my lineup?

How’s everyone’s day going?

I just ordered an amiibo card off eBay. It was only $1.43 with tax and free shipping, I didn’t think it would be that cheap!

I had a weird forum glitch earlier. Someone was going to buy a few flower collectibles from me, so they sent me a trade using the trade function, which I’ve never used before. Anyway, I selected my flowers and the other user selected the bells. Once we had both accepted the flowers weren’t on my account and the bells were. However, on the other persons screen, the flowers were active collectibles in my lineup, even though I didn’t have them in my inventory and they were in the other persons inventory. I saw my regular lineup with Coco and the candies. Can you guys see flowers on my lineup?
This is a known issue with the 'Trade' feature. It's better to not use it. If you could please ask the recipient to make a thread in Contact the Staff I will flag it for the database admin.

@deanapants coffee is officially the devil. I've gone from forgetting to put the mug under the machine to straight-up smashing my favourite mug. 😭

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back