• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot there was an egg hunt, whoops
honestly i don't even pay attention to events so the fact that there was an egg hunt on tbt didn't come to me

one of my old webkinz fell down from the tower of my stuffed animals on my bed while i was playing animal crossing, and let's just say it looks like a little bit of trauma has gone through their life.

honestly i don't even pay attention to events so the fact that there was an egg hunt on tbt didn't come to me

one of my old webkinz fell down from the tower of my stuffed animals on my bed while i was playing animal crossing, and let's just say it looks like a little bit of trauma has gone through their life.
is webkinz the game where the rumor of that killer doctor circulated
because if so, I can see why it is traumatized

is webkinz the game where the rumor of that killer doctor circulated
because if so, I can see why it is traumatized
yes, that killer duck doctor guy. i remember him.
i think he's the reason why all my webkinz were gone when i tried logging into my old account

i also have childhood trauma from this webkinz because a mouse bit into its foot and now there's a big hole in it

hello mister vaporeon man
1617656363666.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back