• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
61DB5F6C-2A61-4F1C-B9DB-1A394BB8D8CB.jpeg

mods what is this

Honestly, the different colors of Zipper are kind of cute. The one with branches for arms is horrifying though.

Yeah it's always been there. For some reason it only gives a few options but you can pick a lot more using BBCode. I'm not sure how many there are but most Microsoft fonts seem to work.

You can even write in Comic Sans if you wanted to for some reason.

Yeah it's always been there. For some reason it only gives a few options but you can pick a lot more using BBCode. I'm not sure how many there are but most Microsoft fonts seem to work.

You can even write in Comic Sans if you wanted to for some reason.
That's really cool! I'm using this font from an Ace Combat game!

And this font is from a part of the Gran Turismo title! I'm considering using these two fonts on a regular basis, but people might have a hard time reading them lol.

That's really cool! I'm using this font from an Ace Combat game!

And this font is from a part of the Gran Turismo title! I'm considering using these two fonts on a regular basis, but people might have a hard time reading them lol.
I believe you're the only one that can see these unless other people have those fonts installed. Those of us who don't just see a generic font.

I believe you're the only one that can see these unless other people have those fonts installed. Those of us who don't just see a generic font.
Oh, well that's a big oof then.
If ya really want to know what font I was using, it was ACES04 and HelveticaNeue MediumExt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back