Bato's Forum Signature Shop

Alright, is this what you had in mind??

WSgESse.jpg

Anything you meant to be different? Any changes you'd want, small or big?

Actually, this one

2HjhYyf.jpg

X.x I decided to change it in the middle of posting. I added some effects and a little hill lol. Except the hill may look a little odd...?

I'm so sorry for the late response, but I like the 2nd one with the hill! It looks amazing, thanks so much! ^-^
Please pm when you are ready for me to come pay you!

I know this is a little sudden, but can I have the villagers on my post updated?
I lost Dizzy, and recieved BlueBear! I can pay you in TBT bells this time!

Yep that's cool, I can do that right now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

X67Rk0r.jpg

Finished lol

I think I would like one please. Just pm me when you are on so we can discuss details? ^^

Umm, I can't really do that one. That is just an image that someone requested that I just replaced the words in the scroll with his information

If you'd really want something like that, you'd have to either provide your own image that's already set up, or I can completely create a custom one. But that'd be a lot of effort, and it would be worth more than the original price, not less

The least I'd do that request for would be maybe like 200-250

No problem, I got a picture that's easier than putting a pose, into a picture, than changing to signature (mouthful!). I'll insert image: imagesCAC31LJ6.jpg

Hope this isn't time-consuming still? Anyway, here is my info:

Left Side: Add "Mayor Josh". Below that, put "Skyblue".
Right Side: "FC: 4897-6237-9675" If at all possible, put a Triforce below. Not necessary at all if impossible.
Text: Animal Crossing Font

Willing to pay 200 TBT Bells!

Umm, so I guess you don't want this?

vuEMlzU.jpg

This is actually a really simple request lol, I'm ok with 100 bells on this one xD But if you don't want it, alright then xD

The image is kinda blurry, so I altered it a bit.

Or even more edited

QKXIcea.jpg

Last edited:
Alright Jessicafae, so what do you think?

H2Ib7mU.png

I'm not completely sure if this was what you were looking for, but are there any changes you want at all? Small or big, it doesn't matter, I want it to be perfect lol

Yeah, the background is transparent like swiftstream wanted, I dunno if it may look a little odd to you, though x.x

I'm going to update my sig, too lol

I just noticed the "b" in my signature should be "B", not "b". XD, you don't need to fix this if you have other signatures to make. LOL!

I just noticed the "b" in my signature should be "B", not "b". XD, you don't need to fix this if you have other signatures to make. LOL!

xD I actually noticed, too. I fixed a long time ago, I was wondering if you'd notice xD

There you go
s7rGqHv.jpg

----
Oh, and jessicafae's sig is update
W9zLGm2.png

Ok, so this place is lonely again

6NDj55m.png

Anyone want this kind of signature?

I'll happily make this kind of signature for 50 bells, which can be way more affordable for people lol

Bum bum bum

Just sitting here lol

Maybe I should change the first example? It looks pretty bad and can scare people away xD

Hi
Mayor Amy, Town of Roade (mis-spelling:p)
I really like layout 11, however instead of tom nook could I have digby
Could the background be the colourful one on 12?
My villagers are Hamlet, wolfgang, hamphrey, annabelle, Portia, Kitt, Shep, Cherry and Annicotti
My dream villagers are: Hamphrey, Pango, Sly, Erik, Phoebe, kyle, goldie, blanche and zell!

Back