Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All details will be revealed tomorrow! We have no intentions of giving anything away before the launch.
Okay, thanks
That explains why I'm having a hard time finding information on this event.

I used to camp all the time when I was a kid. I was born for this. It was the best waking up and smelling the smokey campfire in the dew-ridden and foggy morning air, as the early birds chirped.

Time to get back in tune with nature! It will be like that Summer Camp Island show...maybe. I don't really know.

I used to camp all the time when I was a kid. I was born for this. It was the best waking up and smelling the smokey campfire in the dew-ridden and foggy morning air, as the early birds chirped.

Time to get back in tune with nature! It will be like that Summer Camp Island show...maybe. I don't really know.

That sounds so lovely! ☺ I would love to go camping near a civil war battlefield if there are camp grounds one day, but I would need to overcome my fear of bugs and also I don’t live by any battlefields :(. That is maybe the only way to get me to actually try camping is if there is a battlefield nearby ☺.

My family used to take me and my sister to this place called yogi bear park; they had trailers set up. But Idk if that was actually camping.

I did go camping once in middle school with two friends and one of their mom’s; we used their trailer But I never went camping in a tent or anything like that.

Almost forgot that I stayed at a friend’s cabin a couple of years ago. I had so much fun! ☺️

Last edited:
Some of you are making me hungry just by posting pictures of food. At least I didn't eat dinner yet haha.

Since we're on the topic of camping. I remember having overnight school trips to a couple of places when I was younger. It's not exactly outdoors like you're all discussing here, but the vibe of staying in a cabin and talking with other people is pretty strong. It felt surreal to me seeing my classmates beyond typical school hours.

Please tell me Zipper isn't comin into The Woods this Friday the 13th to dish us out eggs😐
He already took over Halloween, lots of people have a left over egg,
Zipper confirmed
1628381020581.png
Team fire, if you exist, could I have some please?

@Dunquixote Hey, those all sound fun though! I went to Yogi Bear park to. I remember climbing on the Yogi mascot. Really that's the only thing I remember lol.

Every time I reenact, is pretty much camping. It's really rough camping though and sometimes not enjoyable. Like one time I did an event mid-October and it dropped to like 20-30 that night. It was so cold that it hurt my body all over. I layered myself up with my two blankets and all the clothes I had and it still wasn't enough.

Please tell me Zipper isn't comin into The Woods this Friday the 13th to dish us out eggs😐
Zipper is coming. Or maybe not. We don't know. He's one of those haunted camp legends that's been passed around for generations.

Who is going to be the camper that gets attacked by wasp and goes to the camp nurse on the first day?

I really can’t wait until the event goes live! So the three teams are team campfire, trees and tent? 😅

Also, I’m really liking the new theme, but I do have one minor critique. When there is more than one page in a thread, there is an arrow symbol located in the circles that allows you to jump to the first page or the last page. It was easy to see prior to the update, but I admittedly thought that feature was removed until I spotted it randomly. Now, it’s much harder to see unless you are looking for it.

520D3316-4826-4991-AB94-7420136CC0E3.jpeg

I think a white box around those areas would make the arrows more visible, like how it is with the page number and the next page button. This isn’t necessary by any means but I thought I’d mention it.

Last edited:
I really can’t wait until the event goes live! So the three teams are team campfire, trees and tent? 😅

Also, I’m really liking the new theme, but I do have one minor critique. When there is more than one page in a thread, there is an arrow symbol located in the circles that allows you to jump to the first page or the last page. It was easy to see prior to the update, but I admittedly thought that feature was removed until I spotted it randomly. Now, it’s much harder to see unless you are looking for it.

View attachment 389186

I think a white box around those areas would make the arrows more visible, like how it is with the page number and the next page button. This isn’t necessary by any means but I thought I’d mention it.
I second that arrow thing☝ thought they were gone.

Also, I’m really liking the new theme, but I do have one minor critique...
We are already aware of this issue and it will be fixed. :)

Today is the day everyone! 🥳
I'm sure everyone packed the essentials the night before, but does everyone have their snacks, a stuffed animal, and at least a weeks worth of extra underwear packed?

As a little heads up to everyone: much of the team working on this event is based in North America, so while you will see a few of us active at this hour the event itself won't go up until later in the day if you are in Europe. If you're in Asia and Australia you would be better off getting some rest than trying to stay up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back