Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My timezone is UTC+1 and I'm not completely sure about the one in the forums, but just to make an aprox... perhaps UTC-6? Because the States are big :unsure:

If you're in Asia and Australia you would be better off getting some rest than trying to stay up for it.
984F5CFB-0058-4AB5-B2C3-26BE31705159.jpeg

(Just kidding. The latest I’ll be up is probably 2 AM. I think.)

As a little heads up to everyone: much of the team working on this event is based in North America, so while you will see a few of us active at this hour the event itself won't go up until later in the day if you are in Europe. If you're in Asia and Australia you would be better off getting some rest than trying to stay up for it.

I definitely second this one. It reminds me of my work recently. We are in Canada and are working with a client in Australia. Our scheduled meetings with them is at 6:00PM EST even though our workday ends at 4:30PM. Even with the meeting being that late it’s like 8:00AM the next morning for Australia.

i’m up, ready, and overpacked as always, let’s camp! I can’t wait to find out see who all is in my cabin!

Hey people, has anyone seen my flashlight??? :LOL: I was sure I had put it in the backpack with the mosquito bazooka, but now I can't find it.

... Why are you all looking at me like that? It's just a pocket bazooka, I swear!!
Do you have a license for that bazooka?

Excitement for camp is not helping my horrible sleep schedule. I have become nocturnal. Hopefully there isn't a curfew getting back to our cabins each night!

Oh gosh I just started theorizing fun events for this. I really hope you guys had the same idea I just had. I'm so excited for the big reveal!!!

Oh, well... you see, but... it's not exactly... :sneaky: Whoa, look at the time?! I think it's time to go and meet with the others (whatever that hour is). C´mon, let's not make them wait on us, ha ha ha!... (Phew...)
*police sirens blaring in the background*

*police sirens blaring in the background*

Hello, Mr. Copper and Booker, how can I help you?... Oh, you mean this little innocent toy here? Yes, of course I have a license ;) It's totally legal, see? It's even signed and stamped by the very trustworthy Mr. Redd!

Hello, Mr. Copper and Booker, how can I help you?... Oh, you mean this little innocent toy here? Yes, of course I have a license ;) It's totally legal, see? It's even signed and stamped by the very trustworthy Mr. Redd!
Copper and Booker would like to have a word with you. I can see them being the camp security lol.
'It's just a bazooka...I guess that's ok...maybe...'

And Dr. Shrunk would be in charge of night entertainment.

Copper and Booker would like to have a word with you. I can see them being the camp security lol.

I get the feeling Copper and Booker don’t know what a bazooka is.

Ha ha ha, now you reminded me of WW and CF! :LOL: Yes, they would totally patrolling for shenanigans and guarding us from falling UFOs...

Well guys, hopefully I get pared up with some of my friends
LAST CHECK FOR SUPPLIES:
Memes:
1628436704053.png

Check!
Food: check
Sleeping bag: check
Cook: check
Money: not a lot but check
Last but not least the most dangerous of all:
Me selling my soul and sanity for a cobweb egg yet still can't afford it1615911910342.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back