Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1628439358681.png

i wonder what team i'm going to be on

I’d like to wish everyone participating in the event good luck. I’m excited to have some fun with you all. I haven’t been a very active member of this forum until more recently, but I’m glad to be apart of it now. I can’t wait to see how this event goes.

I am honestly surprised to see another event announced and planned so closely to the TBT World Championship. I think the last event was a complete success so I’m happy to see another has been being worked on, which I’m sure a lot of work has went into. Thank you for all the hard work!

I’d love to join but I hate not knowing what’s involved in case I can’t participate... 🤔😂
We will not be revealing any further details about the event prior to it launching on August 8th. You will still be able to opt-in after the event begins, but you may have to wait a little longer to be assigned a cabin. Everyone who signs-up in advance will be assigned a cabin as the event goes live.
you can decide if you want to join after it starts no worries c:

I love seeing who is joining in!! I missed y’all since the last event. 🥺❤ It’ll be so fun before things start picking back up.
Yeah it's great to see familiar faces (or rather usernames lol) from the last event. That was really fun. I'm not sure how the teams will be this time, but it all sounds fun so far!

I only brought one pair Chris, but it's ok. I go front, I go back, I go inside out, then I go front and back.

(I'm kidding...)
Ugh. You're going in @Thunder's cabin. That's where the people with low hygiene standards are being shoved.

Disclaimer: This is a joke. Cabin assignments are completely random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back