Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Good luck everyone! 💚

I’d love to participate in this one as soon as the clue is released. However a certain timezone will be keeping me asleep as Wednesday approaches once again. 🙄😂

Last edited:
Good luck evergreen! It'll be 1am when the clue will be released and if it goes anything like last time, it will probably already be solved once I wake up?! If not, I hope I can be of help! 💚

Hey birdwatchers! The second bird has just flown in. Good luck catching where it's hidden!

My thirst thought is that I have no idea. My second thought is that some months have 31 days... My third thought is that 31 also reminds me of Baskin Robbins. None of these thoughts are very useful

All I can think of is that it's trying to tell us about some type of temperature or weather. 🤔

I'm not sure if it's tear as in teardrop or tear as in to tear something.... Is it an instruction? Like in order to fire this you have to tear it?

^ i'm also not sure which way to interpret tear lol, i feel like an instruction 'tear this in order to fire' makes more sense?
31 i thought could be a page number in a thread if this is another clue not a puzzle?

Okay so
Tear to fire! = Phoenix? I’m thinking phoenix’s tears here?

Okay so
Tear to fire! = Phoenix? I’m thinking phoenix’s tears here?
Hunger games?
Post automatically merged:

Based on the information, it looks like it has something to do with birds.

Where does the Tic-Tac-Toe, bait and 31 come in though? I have a feeling this could have to do with a past event, but I'm not sure. I was thinking something like one of the Christmas events, but still very unsure about that.

"Tic-tac-toe, bait." leads me to think the general strategy is to lure the opponent into a trap. Not sure what this has to do with 3/4 of the rest of the riddle, though. 🤔

Where does the Tic-Tac-Toe, bait and 31 come in though? I have a feeling this could have to do with a past event, but I'm not sure. I was thinking something like one of the Christmas events, but still very unsure about that.
I don't recall their being any tic tac toe events

Back