Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

I don't recall their being any tic tac toe events

No, I meant like one of the 12 days of Christmas ones. It's really a stretch though and I'm not sure why my mind went there. 😅

Tic-tac-toe, bait. is throwing me off the most as well
maybe something with Xs and Os?

Is "F" possibly a reference to the F's in the chat meme? Not sure why paying respects would need to be done twice, though!

i'm thinking this is a puzzle and not a clue
It sounds like nonsense, which makes me think of Wilbur Dodo.
then again, i could see it being this, maybe theres something in the airport board

My theory it may have something to do with the long distance thead, hugs and kisses, birds are used for long distance communications, 2 far? idk yet

i can see the wilbur thing maybe going somewhere, could be worth looking through the airport? also liking whoever mentioned pheonix because don't they shed tears before turning into fire and being reborn - could be an island name perhaps? then maybe 2 Fs specified because it's a puzzle and there's a dodo on page 31 w two Fs
(could be very wrong)

just checked page 31 of airport, there is a thread there with two Fs, but no bird :(,

really think this could be a puzzle

Do y'all think it most likely would be on a staff post like before
i think it could be anywhere really, staff posts on bigger threads like the booyah one could be easier to spot but if it's something simpler it could be wherever

There was apparently a fire festival, haven't found anything though

Didn't one of the quotes from Wilbur or Orville in ACNH include "Tic-Tac-Toe" in it, or am I just dreaming that up?

Back