Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

I thought it might be related to a New Year's resolution because some people don't even make them and then some people don't really try to accomplish them, but I checked a few threads and didn't see anything

I did check out a few threads with the word "goal" in the title.... but there are way too many and I'm not too hopeful about it being there but I might check more of those later.

I also tried a few words in case it was a puzzle, but no luck (Rossetti inspired me to try OPTEDIN, OPTEDOUT, OPTIN, OPTOUT)

Checked the "TBT Neighborly games" thread and I didn't see anything there either.

What if it's something we need to make? It would be such a dad joke if we had to make a thread that was called "The Goal".... or like SuperMario said, a game where we HAVE to make a 'goal'

I was thinking of trying to opt out and see if there'd be a bird in an error message, but I'm worried about whether it would actually kick me out of the event. :P

I thought about the silver & bronze trophy collectable you get from events

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

I feel like this is trying to say, if you do not wish to win then you will not reach the goal. It's an either or statement.

Is there anything that requires you to aspire to win in order to reach a certain goal?

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

Just getting home from work so I will dive into this tomorrow more in-depth. I skimmed through some Nook Mile Achievement threads thinking it could be related. Nothing there that I saw of

found nothing here

Do you aspire to win,
I think that's pretty straightforward: do you plan to win [said thing]

or will you not even make the goal?
or will you not even try?

so things related to effort or motivation?

1B94BD93-D3C6-4F28-9160-138437B24B73.png

sending a DM to staff didn't work

Does it have to do with the "last person to post wins" or "last person to post loses" threads? Lmao.

I've been looking through the Halloweaster thread and the Egg hunt we had this past spring because I thought maybe it could have been referring to a post where someone gave up on searching for eggs after a while. Didn't find anything but my eyes are kind of burning so I'll take a break for now. Just posting this here just in case anyone else was doing the same thing so we don't end up wasting more time than necessary.

Also looked a number of threads in the gamers lounge but can't even remember all the ones I checked ksfkdk.

I have to ask... because I really was confused about our second clue/bird and couldn't figure out how pipty got it based on the conversation everyone was having at the time. Can someone elaborate how the answer was found, and if it was found on the forum or off-site? Because if clue #2 was found on the forums, I'd probably be more inclined to search off-site for this third one.

I have to ask... because I really was confused about our second clue/bird and couldn't figure out how pipty got it based on the conversation everyone was having at the time. Can someone elaborate how the answer was found, and if it was found on the forum or off-site? Because if clue #2 was found on the forums, I'd probably be more inclined to search off-site for this third one.

It's the hex color for the firey red color on the forums when you click on the tear/color icon

I searched acnh monopoly on the forums/ac world btw for the third clue but nothing

I've checked some random threads here and there related to competitions, games, sports, patterns people made related to sports, and such, but I haven't found anything yet

Back