Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

My ideas are:
this event
a past event
sport with a goal
video game based on a sport with a goal

I thought maybe it could be related to the rainbow jellyfish or ocean pearl, but they don't work as codes and I can't find anything on their pages. I also tried liking and bookmarking them

thought it could be a general statement about being a competitive gamer but looked through this thread and couldn't see anything

Checked the preferences to opting in for the event (if u don’t opt in u literally can’t participate) - trying to think of things that can actually be/ resemble a ‘goal’/landmark/thing

The word aspire also means "rise high; tower", so I kind of wonder if it could be related to some sort of high point. Maybe something like a mountain or tower

I’m trying to thing of things that have goals. The TBTWC came to mind. At first I thought it might be pointing toward friendly matches, since some played for fun and they were less competitive but no dice. As for goals in the game itself I was thinking nook mile achievements but that didn’t pan out either. Ugh these are hard lol

Hmm, this clue seems very generic; my first thoughts were this event or the last team event but both of those sound too easy.

I'm guessing it's a clue though; I don't think they'd give us two puzzles.

I remember a while ago, there was a thread where people were posting how far along they were with their ACNH achievements (I never commented so it's taking me a while to find, might be worth a look if anyone remembers the name of the thread)

I remember a while ago, there was a thread where people were posting how far along they were with their ACNH achievements (I never commented so it's taking me a while to find, might be worth a look if anyone remembers the name of the thread)
I was just thinking about this! I’ll see if I can search for it…

i thought along the same lines and I think I found the thread you’re thinking of - didn’t see anything in it though. But I’m sure I’ve seen several variations of that same kind of thread over time so it could well be in a similar one

Tried searching “GOAL” but it didn’t turn anything up. A little to on the nose I think.
Post automatically merged:

I also thought maybe “Goal Lineup” for collectibles…

i thought along the same lines and I think I found the thread you’re thinking of - didn’t see anything in it though. But I’m sure I’ve seen several variations of that same kind of thread over time so it could well be in a similar one

The thread I'm thinking about had people posting long lists of their achievements, it was a very thorough and time consuming list... that's why I didn't bother

Ex.
Name of achievement 2/10
Name of other achievement 6/6

But this might not be it and I'm sending y'all on a wild goose hunt lol sorry

The thread I'm thinking about had people posting long lists of their achievements, it was a very thorough and time consuming list... that's why I didn't bother

Ex.
Name of achievement 2/10
Name of other achievement 6/6

But this might not be it and I'm sending y'all on a wild goose hunt lol sorry
this one? saw a few others while looking for it again but couldn’t see anything
i also thought about goal lineups but haven’t made any progress looking into threads around that

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

Why does this sound like something that hasn't happened yet, like you are currently attempting it. Like It's future tense, ya know...

not gonna lie my mind jumped to Super Mario Maker lol
(cause ya gotta make a level with a goal)

All I can think of games where you can set a goal but there isn't really an end. Other words that come to mind

Achievement
Endgame
Heartbreak as in what was the most heartbreaking moment you had in a video game or something

edit
biggest mistake
blunder
fumble

Back