Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Maybe a cheer/motivational thread for either this event or previous ones? I'm also thinking more in the direction of this being something "in progress/still ongoing", aka something to do with the camp event but so far drawing blanks here 😕
yeah i think it definitely could be something ongoing but equally if it’s a camp thread it’s more likely to be an early/announcement one, because mods will have planned everything in advance i would assume so couldn’t account for community made threads

What if we checked the trophies collectibles, anyone wanna equip them so we can see them?

I'm not great with riddles but this one is already frying my brain, however the riddle itself keeps making me think of the old fashioned saying "it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts." From that I keep feeling like our answer will be in the basement section of the forum... 🤔

I'm not great with riddles but this one is already frying my brain, however the riddle itself keeps making me think of the old fashioned saying "it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts." From that I keep feeling like our answer will be in the basement section of the forum... 🤔
I thought it would have something to do with our team discussion prior "I can't do this because I'm not the best" and everyone is like "you don't have to the be the best, just enter" and such. Trying to find that discussion again.

I thought it would have something to do with our team discussion prior "I can't do this because I'm not the best" and everyone is like "you don't have to the be the best, just enter" and such. Trying to find that discussion again.
That actually makes a lot more sense, especially with how the riddle is written to imply that all you have to do is enter rather than be the best/win etc. 🤔

That actually makes a lot more sense, especially with how the riddle is written to imply that all you have to do is enter rather than be the best/win etc. 🤔
I think it was in the bug thread, ngl. Also, we have the ability to post a thread in the mountains forum but it gets deleted real quickly. Maybe that has something to do with the clue.
Post automatically merged:

I believe it was this but I don't see anything.

Last edited:
I think it was in the bug thread, ngl. Also, we have the ability to post a thread in the mountains forum but it gets deleted real quickly. Maybe that has something to do with the clue.
Post automatically merged:

I believe it was this but I don't see anything.
Darn, saying that I remember somewhere on the forum (before Camp Bell Tree started) people like myself were asking what the event was about and were unsure on joining and a lot of people replied with similar answers to yourself. If I could remember the title of the thread I'd go and check it out and see if our missing piece of this confusing riddle is in there.

Darn, saying that I remember somewhere on the forum (before Camp Bell Tree started) people like myself were asking what the event was about and were unsure on joining and a lot of people replied with similar answers to yourself. If I could remember the title of the thread I'd go and check it out and see if our missing piece of this confusing riddle is in there.
Was it the thread where we were fighting with camp 5 regarding their lack of hygiene? If so, it's the bell treed direct thread. Otherwise, check the main camp forum.

I deleted it. Please don't create more that just creates more work for us.

Could it maybe be one of the announcement threads for an event where they tell us to opt in if we want? Since the clue can kinda be taken as "do you want to participate or not" ? :/

9ACBE119-7D37-418C-8D1B-1FB45E6535D3.jpeg
Similar words to “goal”

Back