• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

I was thinking about the -3 (no), 4 (yes) 1 (maybe) sequence last night and got really hung up on the fact that -3 +4 = +1

and then I thought no + yes = maybe 🤔

so that's nothing but I do agree that the pattern is probably important. I just don't think the numbers would be written in a sequence like that if that wasn't part of the clue

To pursue with your thought, looking at past riddles that had numbers in it, perhaps this riddle could have something to do with a User ID (Egg 9 of TBT 7th Annual Egg Hunt) or a contest thread in which winners were announced (Egg 5 of TBT'S 7th Annual Egg Hunt)? Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

are you saying its probably a code?
Lol no...but it has beaten me.

Here's my very wrong conspiracy bird theory:
So if you use the 3,4,1. Get rid of the first(3)

What's left? 4.1 april 1 april fools :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I gotta take a break...
Post automatically merged:

To pursue with your thought, looking at past riddles that had numbers in it, perhaps this riddle could have something to do with a User ID (Egg 9 of TBT 7th Annual Egg Hunt) or a contest thread in which winners were announced (Egg 5 of TBT'S 7th Annual Egg Hunt)? Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.
Maybe check the bulletim boards?

Lol no...but it has beaten me.

Here's my very wrong conspiracy bird theory:
So if you use the 3,4,1. Get rid of the first(3)

What's left? 4.1 april 1 april fools :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I gotta take a break...

Maybe check the bulletim boards?
Been checking the Bulletin Boards too, but I couldn't find anything yet. I keep going back and forth between ACNL/AC Pocket Camp and the Town Hall forums. 🤣

Hello fellow campers,

Since there are many great ideas i thought to try to write them down in 2 or 3 words to refresh all our minds with all this ideas in case it could be helpful:

- Numbers related to dates of post, page and post number
- Date, holiday or birthday
- Releases dates or updates for AC.../ACNL/ACNH/ACPC
- Related to seasons or season effects
- Dream code or just a code
- Villagers number/Amiibo/Birthday/tier list
- Number sequence ( -3 +4 -1 )
- Binary code ( yes = 1 No = 0 )
- Turnip prices
- Polls hidden in one threat
- TBT collectives and tier lists
- Seed weather

More or less all ideas discussed so far

i like these thoughts. do you know how to search for user id? i went to the members page but only see names.. maybe its because im on mobile. i tried searching the number but didnt find anything 😅

I have a feeling that it definitely is a clue, but the hard part is not just to understand it, they said that the bird might not look like one so it could be anything. Yeah not very constructive, sorry 😅.

I was looking in the shop and some collective pages, because we have many bird collectives but i think im way off

PS: now that i think about it, is TBT present in Twitter too? twitter has a bird shape too maybe its the date to one of their posts or nintendos post, is that even a possibility ?

i like these thoughts. do you know how to search for user id? i went to the members page but only see names.. maybe its because im on mobile. i tried searching the number but didnt find anything 😅

You can actually go to a random user ot your own profil. Copy the url and switch the numbers. I did this today as well but nothing interesting came up :/

You can actually go to a random user ot your own profil. Copy the url and switch the numbers. I did this today as well but nothing interesting came up :/
wait but the username is part of the url so i dont understand how we could search ids this way without the username. i think i am missing something haha

Sorry if I am wording things wrong sometimes - english is not my first language and it could be better tbh 😂😭

Oh wow, I never realized this! Thank you for that valuable information @Mokuren! It's unfortunate that we had no luck. 😢
do you know how to search for user id?
I was wondering the same, @moo_nieu, but I think we may have an answer to your question! I was also going through the Member page, but I couldn't figure it out how to input the User ID. 😅

i tried a few user ids as well but no luck. can we search for new leaf threads with ids in the same way? going to hop on a laptop and find out bc mobile is too hard for this

i tried a few user ids as well but no luck. can we search for new leaf threads with ids in the same way? going to hop on a laptop and find out bc mobile is too hard for this
I'm not the really well-versed in formatting URLs, but just looking at the current Birdwatching (Cabin 1 Only) URL ,I think you'd need to have a specific thread and page in mind before you could add your post number. But even then, I believe the post ID you see corresponds to the xth post of the entire TBT forum.

For example, take this link: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/birdwatching-cabin-1-only.595981/page-14#post-10062565. post-10062565 would correspond to the 10,062,565th post of the entire TBT forum. Though I could be completely wrong. 😅

I'm not the really well-versed in formatting URLs, but just looking at the current Birdwatching (Cabin 1 Only) URL ,I think you'd need to have a specific thread and page in mind before you could add your post number. But even then, I believe the post ID you see corresponds to the xth post of the entire TBT forum.

For example, take this link: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/birdwatching-cabin-1-only.595981/page-14#post-10062565. post-10062565 would correspond to the 10,062,565th post of the entire TBT forum. Though I could be completely wrong. 😅
yeah youre right it doesnt work like the member id did :c idk what to think anymore... my brain hurts lol

What if it is not a game update, but a site update? People are trying game updates so I thought maybe it’s the site.

What if it is not a game update, but a site update? People are trying game updates so I thought maybe it’s the site.
Not sure if this will help since I'm processing nearly none of this, but Bell Tree is currently in 3.0, and Bell Tree Directs are all dated in three numbers. It's an interesting theory but I dont know how to look into it, or if we already have.

Back