• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Oh I see maybe we have to click somewhere "no" "yes" and somesort of maybe in the right order? Would make sense since we have a set order. Like you said in the turnip thread for example. You have to check some things if you want to create a thread. Still no clue for the numbers tbh
Post automatically merged:

But I think the turnip thread is the only one with a yes and no option 😭

Or it could be a thread title which you can answers with No, Yes, and Maybe in that order.

I am looking at the vaccine thread (with poll) right now but still no clue for the numbers. Maybe they lead to a thread with a poll but that wouldn't make much sense either.

So what I think is that the numbers lead us to a place and the no, yes, maybe are the clues to find the bird within the place/thread or are settings.

It still could also be a puzzle and we shouldn't rule out this possibility.

Maybe there are threads with polls qt the dates we figured out 🤔

completely different train of thought, but the numbers kinda remind me to the update version codes like 1.9.0 and they're in a trio format

Version would work, bu NH is only currently at ver1.11.1. Still worth checking as there is an active thread on 1.11.

But, I would have to say goodnight for now as it is a little late on this side of the world.

I know we'll be able to solve this.

Yes as soon as we get enough members
Another member here 👋

Idk if anyone else noticed this, but the numbers go up and down in a very specific pattern.

The first number goes from 9 to 6 (3 numbers down), then it goes from 6 to 10 (4 numbers up), then it goes from 10 to 11 (1 number up), then it goes from 11 to 8 (3 numbers down), then it goes from 8 to 12 (4 numbers up), then it goes from 12 to 13 (1 number up), then it goes from 13 to 10 (3 numbers down), then it goes from 10 to 14 (4 numbers up).

The pattern is down 3, up 4, up 1, down 3, up 4, up 1, down 3, up 4

The pattern is 3 4 1

The "yes no maybe" thing could be referring to those numbers. 3 is a no, 4 is a yes, 1 is a maybe

Last edited:
If you do add it from top to bottom it's always 2. We can also continue the sequence but it does not help.

09 06 10
11 08 12
13 10 14
15 12 16
17 14 18
19 16 20

Etc.

I still don't get it where it could be located... not a clue at all 😂

I really hope we get a clue or something 😂😭

Last edited:
im thinking that the 341 thing has to do with a list of things on bell tree. the 4th thing on formatting messages is underline, and the 1st is remove formatting. or if we go up one, its strike through

did some spying on cabin 2 lol i noticed a comment about welcome amiibo and it made me think the middle/maybe part in our clue could refer to amiibo villagers (since we think the clue references new leaf) specifically ones who were released in the middle of the game and maybe will come back to new horizons in future releases such as the zelda and monster hunter villagers. im searching through threads about them now.

the splatoon villagers havent come back either. side note, its so disappointing when you come across birds in a signature but that user just likes birds and its not the clue 😅

did some spying on cabin 2 lol i noticed a comment about welcome amiibo and it made me think the middle/maybe part in our clue could refer to amiibo villagers (since we think the clue references new leaf) specifically ones who were released in the middle of the game and maybe will come back to new horizons in future releases such as the zelda and monster hunter villagers. im searching through threads about them now.

the splatoon villagers havent come back either. side note, its so disappointing when you come across birds in a signature but that user just likes birds and its not the clue 😅
I also thought of the amiibo villagers! But instead of a thread number maybe it's the number on their card? Although I'm not sure, it could be referencing a thread about a specific villager?

I think is has to do something related to a poll so this time i am guessing we need to find a bird somewhere or we have to do a poll in one of the threads to get to the bird.

Although even though polls is an option li, could it be referring to specific villager? Like not a high tier one nor a low one, but one in the middle, whose identity can be found by finding how those number relate to each other. Im thinking maybe tier list villager threats or the threats where we exchange villagers

Maybe..... i really dont know yet .... juat a wild guess 😅

ps: OMG, could be also related to collective tier list somehow ?You know how we have different tiers for different collectives and they have numbers, no?

^ So would we like look up the villager numbers and then see which villager correlates with that number and see where they would list on the dreamy/tier list? I mean it's worth a shot, but 10 is on the clue two times. So I feel like it has to be something else. Otherwise Panda wouldn't had added a number twice.

So the last puzzle was fish related. I feel like this one has to be something related to natures also. Because we are technically on a hike in the mountains right? I could be wrong because it's really the only first clue's answer I have to go by for this thought.

But would like the NookMeteo app or the weather seed have something to do with this? Yes-No-Maybe being like when you may have certain weather or whatever. I honestly don't know because I never looked at the app or the actual program people use.

Last edited:
i have to take a mental break from this rn haha

i still think theres more to "13 10 14 maybe" although the 3 4 1 pattern might have significance also. panda mentioned making this one harder so there might be a diversion in the clue meant to trip us up..

idk how any of this relates to new leaf or new leafs release though

Is there a list of name
^ So would we like look up the villager numbers and then see which villager correlates with that number and see where they would list on the dreamy/tier list? I mean it's worth a shot, but 10 is on the clue two times. So I feel like it has to be something else. Otherwise Panda wouldn't had added a number twice.

So the last puzzle was fish related. I feel like this one has to be something related to natures also. Because we are technically on a hike in the mountains right? I could be wrong because it's really the only first clue's answer I have to go by for this thought.

But would like the NookMeteo app or the weather seed have something to do with this? Yes-No-Maybe being like when you may have certain weather or whatever. I honestly don't know because I never looked at the app or the actual program people use.
I use the weather thingy, but I don't see how it could be related.

But I keep thinking it's gotta come back, like you said, to something to do with nature/camp etc.. or the event? Ngl, this one has me stumped.

Well the fact that 10 is the only number to show up twice has to be some kind of significance to. Or not.

Sorry forgot to finish my old question.
Was wondering if there was a list of names that would correspond to the numbers where we could take initials from but nevermind...its gotta be simpler than that.

Back