• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

It reminds me of our position right now on the scoreboard, not the first, in the middle yes, the last maybe.
I tried inputting all the cabin name variations but, alas, it was unsuccessful. 😔

I like the idea about ranking of some sort. But how does that tie to the numbers?

I was thinking perhaps it was regarding the villager collectible voting contests we have had previously on here, so when adding up the middle 3 and last 3 numbers, its 31 and 37. That's the amiibo cards for Sheldon and Kabuki - but I don't think they were even ever in a ranked vote. Just wanted to share that train of thought at least

okay i just tried both silver and bronze in what i thought was a bout of inspiration - they did not work
Post automatically merged:

another train of thought which was wrong:

the middle numbers add up to 31
the last numbers add up to 37

i tried 68, the combo of both and 6, 37-31

Again, grasping at straws here but this first, middle, last thing could also apply to siblings. But how does that relate to the numbers?

The numbers are what stumps me. Is it supposed to be broken or considered as a whole? What is the significance of -3+4+1?

I also tried to input Melba (amiibo card number 341) and Olivia (143). Doesn't work.

okay i just tried both silver and bronze in what i thought was a bout of inspiration - they did not work
Post automatically merged:

another train of thought which was wrong:

the middle numbers add up to 31
the last numbers add up to 37

i tried 68, the combo of both and 6, 37-31
okay so i tried the same method but ordered the original number from lowest to highest and that did not work either. I could be on the wrong track using maths, but anything can help
11 12 13 14. First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.

06 08 09 10 10 11 12 13 14

31 39

8, 70

I don't know if this helps any, but I noticed something

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14

The non bolded are 2 numbers away from each other, while the 2nd amd 3rd are 4 away from each other. If I make any sense...

i was wrong but i thought it could have something to do with decoding it somehow into letters

First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.

“no” would be the first word so 01 corresponds to the letter n as the first letter, 02 to o, 03 to p, and so on. “yes” starts with y which corresponds to 12, kind of in the middle. “maybe” starts with m which would correspond to 26, the last letter.

so using this code the numbers in the clue would be VSWXUYZWA which didnt work but thought i’d share my thought process ><

I don't know if this helps any, but I noticed something

The non bolded are 2 numbers away from each other, while the 2nd amd 3rd are 4 away from each other. If I make any sense...
No you’re right I don’t think that’s a coincidence

09>11>13
06>08>10
10>12>14

All 3 sequences increase by 2, what does it mean? idk

I'm slowly losing it...
In hex color, it gives dark colors
Maybe we could track a package with that number (jk, i'm tired)

Is the fact that the last two numbers are unbolded important?

Is the fact that the last two numbers are unbolded important?

I just assumed that was because the first 10 digits send you to an automatic link to call a phone number. I could be wrong though!

Also sorry I haven’t been more of help, I’m trying to think this all through and I can’t come up with anything. If I have any ideas I’ll be sure to post them here!

I'm looking at every thread and just clicking at every bird like thing I see :(
Similarly, I thought the numbers might have had something to do with TBT staff, so I tried clicking on staff members with birds in their signatures/avatar (i.e., NefariousKing and dizzybone) but no luck! 🙈

In the past egg hunts, do the eggs show up on random ordinary members' threads? Or do they only put it on significant threads?

I am really clueless for now 😅 I am sure we can't find it with random luck. I will take break from the riddle for now and try it again later. I really hope the next one is easier 😭🍉

In the past egg hunts, do the eggs show up on random ordinary members' threads? Or do they only put it on significant threads?

I am not sure but I attended 4 egg hunts and they were never in normal profils (I thi k at least) Only special characters like zipper or staff members.

Back