• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Albino bunny is named ruby
Is this one of those villager popularity contests with the brackets? I know they have them here, but I never really partook in them. They were done to vote for who the community wanted as the newest collectible or whatever.

it makes me think of villager collectible polls although kiki wasnt voted for. ruby is an albino bunny and lobo is a wolf
Yeah that's the only one I remember where Kiki was being voted for a collectible or something. I don't even remember where that would be in the forum categories.

okay so for clue two i legit tried to search for a thread with the numbers in google and that failed, but at least i had an idea

Did we have any TBT event where we had a white rabbit, a bridge, and a wolf? Either as a banner, or an art piece submitted by a member in any contest here? If not a drawing, perhaps a screenshot submitted as a contest entry?

I'm thinking that maybe it's one of the winning entries?

I think the cat part might have something to do with Katie or Kaitlin, the mother and daughter who only appeared in City Folk and Wild World and we know the albino bunny Ruby if that is a lead was found in Wild World

Maybe the albino bunny could be the snow bunny collectible, instead of ruby?
i had a look in the threads the snow bunny was introduced but didnt find anything (the 2019 red balloon tour threads).
i think it showed up again 2020n christmas so might be worth also checking there

I’m really bad at these kind of puzzles but here is something that I found significant for August 12
A bird - duck 🙃
68302807-7D63-4221-BD3E-3A72134B3BBA.png

Did we have any TBT event where we had a white rabbit, a bridge, and a wolf? Either as a banner, or an art piece submitted by a member in any contest here? If not a drawing, perhaps a screenshot submitted as a contest entry?

I'm thinking that maybe it's one of the winning entries?

not sure about the bridge but i think Lobo is a collectible i just dunno what thread Lobo was announced... I think Ruby's release was around 2017

Back