• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

on second thought tomorrow maybe last seems a little dark for this event 😅

thunder maybe?

I have a theory that it is decimal points. We’ve all noticed the zeroes and I have some logic that ties it to the verbal clue.

First, no.

For decimals, you can’t put them in front cuz that’s where the zero goes.
If you do .09 people could easily miss the decimal point.

Middle, yes.

The decimal point is always in the middle.
0.9. We keep it this way to keep it at 2 digits like the rest of the numbers.

Last, maybe.

There is a semipresent decimal point after a whole number that you don’t need to put after an exact whole number if you don’t want to. For example, you can write $14 or $14.00.

I like this and it would work for both systems - the US and the european one but the releation to the other numbers is missing and I also think thr sequence is important in a way. Of course it could also be possible that the numbers itself are the direction to the thread and yes/no/maybe arw the clues to find the bird within the thread.

Also we can't rule the possibility out that it's a puzzle. So please try whatever comes to your mind 😊 someone has to be right. 🐦
Post automatically merged:

Edit: I tried a few words related to commas, fullstops etc. Nothing came along 😥

In the past egg hunts, do the eggs show up on random ordinary members' threads? Or do they only put it on significant threads?

(how many times I will read this wrong) Yes on random ordinary member threads, but not on ordinary members profiles (not that I remember of)

I FOUND SOMETHING!

In Brewster’s Cafe!

Last edited:
Guys I need help here! I can’t do this alone! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😰😭😭😭😣🙁😫
I'm honestly just randomly clinking stuff and looking for anything that looks like a bird at this point and hoping maybe this clue/puzzle is a 2 parter, and the 3rd clue will reveal what this one is about... very wishful thinking on my part :(

im so sorry my brain is absolutely fried today and i can barely gain the critical thinking skills to understand what you guys have found out since i was gone but im wishing you luck

Well, I've been trying codes and searching forums. But I haven't had any luck. I guess I forgot about touching base of what I've been searching. Sorry!

So, i searched bulletin boards that match some of the dates, threads (with search terms mentioned here), a LOT of polls, and then some oddball things that my brain suggested that were dead ends. (Like some of the old bell tree directs close to the dates mentioned).

Now I feel dumb because what if we're all searching the same stuff when we could break it up....
Oh and in the new leaf area, I've gone thru quite a few threads, but nada.

I'm honestly just randomly clinking stuff and looking for anything that looks like a bird at this point and hoping maybe this clue/puzzle is a 2 parter, and the 3rd clue will reveal what this one is about... very wishful thinking on my part :(
Watch out. There is a giant blue twitter bird in one of the threads that will have you all excited for nothing....dang it....

I mean if we are going the just comb the entire forum route, even if we divided it up between all of us, we probably would still never find it.

It's clearly a clue to where to look. And until we can figure out what yes, no, maybe and the numbers mean and how they correlate, we won't be able to figure this out without getting lucky and or combing the entire forum thoroughly like I said.

i think everyone might be getting a little burnt out, considering that we're all just grasping at straws. at least what helps me with a hard puzzle is doing the next one and coming back to the hard one with a clearer head after ive stepped away for a bit. since we seem to be getting no where, maybe stepping away until the next puzzle is dropped could give us new clarity

i think everyone might be getting a little burnt out, considering that we're all just grasping at straws. at least what helps me with a hard puzzle is doing the next one and coming back to the hard one with a clearer head after ive stepped away for a bit. since we seem to be getting no where, maybe stepping away until the next puzzle is dropped could give us new clarity
We need to collaborate better. We need to have larger groups online so we have more minds working on this. The bigger the group, the better the chance we’ll solve it.

The only other thing I thought of was Redd's raffles for the fireworks festival are all numbers from the riddle. But really like megantron said, that's more like grasping straws and that's why I never bothered to bring it up when I thought about it days ago.

The only other thing I thought of was Redd's raffles for the fireworks festival are all numbers from the riddle. But really like megantron said, that's more like grasping straws and that's why I never bothered to bring it up when I thought about it days ago.
Well, shoot... I dont even remember which number for which prize lol.....

Well, shoot... I dont even remember which number for which prize lol.....
To save you the trouble, I will post it. I saved what I typed out earlier. Never posted it though because it doesn't go anywhere.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14
tweeter, pinwheel, yellow balloon, green balloon, blue balloon, pink balloon, ramune pop-sicile, yellow balloon, orange frozen treat

The only reason I thought of it was because 'maybe' last would be 14 and depending on when you played the last one would had been this update.

To save you the trouble, I will post it. I saved what I typed out earlier. Never posted it though because it doesn't go anywhere.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14
tweeter, pinwheel, yellow balloon, green balloon, blue balloon, pink balloon, ramune pop-sicile, yellow balloon, orange frozen treat

The only reason I thought of it was because 'maybe' last would be 14 and depending on when you played the last one would had been this update.
Tweeter!

Hi Melon Ballers! Hope clue #2 is not being too hard on you. I'm currently en route with a care package that'll raise your spirits. Even though the bird has not been found, there's now one more lurking around. Good luck!

Back