Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

f7uMsER.jpg

Something I did for Reddit. This is the best quality of any render I've done so far.

f7uMsER.jpg

Something I did for Reddit. This is the best quality of any render I've done so far.

Oooooh looks nice! (Five Nights at Freddy's terrifies me though O.O)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't know? I already have a job working at Nintendo. Yeah, you see, they sometimes need people to scare their 3D models into compliance. That's where I come in!

Aww pls be nice. It looks fine xD

6875oED.png

Meet Claustroman! My first ever completely original 3D model, made with the aid of a fabulous 3D character reference I came across.

He is a man, and he is very claustrophobic.

If anyone has any reference images (front view/back view/side view) of characters you would like me to model, let me know!

PUs7rNw.png

What a waste of time.

Unfortunately, you apparently can't model this way. Creating a decent mesh out of a front and side character view isn't possible, according to some advice I've gotten. Maybe I should stick to animating.

ZygjEPA.png

Believe it or not, this is a 3D model. I "traced" the original artwork of ★ (David Bowie's new and tragically final album) and made it into a 3D model, which allowed me to make such a good, HD render of it. It makes for a good wallpaper.

<3 So good! When is the 3D shop coming? :p

I think "is it coming" would be a better question. I was seriously considering it, but I just don't know if anyone would want such a thing. I could easily see it being one of those kind of threads I have to bump everyday just to get views.

For anyone seriously interested in getting into the kind of work that I do, I recommend watching this inspirational video. Aside from the art, it's a good listen. I can only aspire to be as good as this someday.

Last edited:
Every time I peek in here everything just keeps looking better and better, keep up the good work!

Back