Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

F87PXk5.png

Model attempt! I was inspired by a time-lapse video of somebody modelling Chica from Five Nights at Freddy's. Mine started out well, but only got worse as time went on, as you can see. I think the problem was that I tried to smooth the vertexes out so much that her head kinda turned into a perfect circle instead of the initial shape I had carved out when I started.

0XlTDN7.png

Finally done! I know it's just a head, but technically this is my first ever completed model! I'm really proud to show you guys it, 'cause I haven't been able to show anything but my animations here, and this just feels really great, even if it still looks rubbishy. It's good for a first try, I'd like to imagine.

Last edited:
What an improvement from the first render! You should be proud! I can't wait to see more if this was your first complete model.

It honestly gives me more chills from what you'd see in the actual game. That's how good it is, honestly. It actually looks like something you'd see in a future installment, because we all know the fans want more.

What an improvement from the first render! You should be proud! I can't wait to see more if this was your first complete model.

It honestly gives me more chills from what you'd see in the actual game. That's how good it is, honestly. It actually looks like something you'd see in a future installment, because we all know the fans want more.

Thank you both very much!

0XlTDN7.png

Finally done! I know it's just a head, but technically this is my first ever completed model! I'm really proud to show you guys it, 'cause I haven't been able to show anything but my animations here, and this just feels really great, even if it still looks rubbishy. It's good for a first try, I'd like to imagine.

Ohhh that looks great! I'm not really a fan of FNAF, in fact, it terrifies me but it still looks amazing nontheless \(^.^)/

Last edited:
SSaEVYn.png

I'm so (relatively) happy with the result of the head that I've decided to try and add a body. I'm adding lots of wires now to make her look more like an animatronic, and I've learnt how to smooth the model out without making the amount of polys super high, which means it's a lot easier to work with and edit. This is fun!

SSaEVYn.png

I'm so (relatively) happy with the result of the head that I've decided to try and add a body. I'm adding lots of wires now to make her look more like an animatronic, and I've learnt how to smooth the model out without making the amount of polys super high, which means it's a lot easier to work with and edit. This is fun!

Looking great so far! I really like the look of the wires! *^*

Looking great so far! I really like the look of the wires! *^*

I'm glad you think so! I was worried I'd end up adding too many. I have to add a few more connecting her jaw to her "skull", so hopefully it doesn't look a little too much by the time I'm done.

emMGYbC.png

Just finished the arms. I feel like there's something obvious wrong with this model but I can't quite figure it out yet. Anyone get the same feeling?

22JfoHa.png

Finished! I still need to texture it, and possibly give it a rig, but it's my first fully completed model!

Back