Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

uCRaBuF.png

I'm really happy with how this is looking. I'm gonna ask the Five Nights at Freddy's community on Reddit for their opinion, 'cause they really know their stuff when it comes to modelling.

So, I just woke up to find that my Chica WIP has gotten a lot of attention on Reddit. Apparently it's really good and accurate to how she appears in the game, which surprised me because only three or four days ago my models were absolutely awful. I just thought I'd mention it because I've doubted myself for a long while when it comes down to 3D art, and I feel like this has been a real turning point. I'm glad I decided to give modelling another shot.

NbGUBoG.png

After some small adjustments to the head, I'm now working on the body. I'm not very happy with the feet, so I'm probably going to have to try again with that, but after that I just have to add the wires coming out of her arms and the endoskeleton inside the gaps there. I've done a bit of research on UV mapping (at long last) and that's something that should help get her looking better with textures.

Wow, really liking it!

I'm glad you got the attention you deserved on Reddit. I can see how hard you've been working, it's nice to see you be recognized in places other than TBT. It'll be fun to see you continuously improve in the future until you master 3D digital art, and see you improve further after that.

Wow, really liking it!

I'm glad you got the attention you deserved on Reddit. I can see how hard you've been working, it's nice to see you be recognized in places other than TBT. It'll be fun to see you continuously improve in the future until you master 3D digital art, and see you improve further after that.

I know it sounds corny, but I couldn't have done it (and most likely wouldn't have continued to do it) without the overwhelming amount of support I've gotten here on TBT. It pushes me to keep trying. Thank you for your kind words!

See I'm not a huge FNAF fan but these are definitely nightmare fuel, so I would say they are very successful. You really are packing a lot of detail in with all of those holes and wires and they look great for being horrifying animatronic contraptions. Good job Bowie, keep it up!

See I'm not a huge FNAF fan but these are definitely nightmare fuel, so I would say they are very successful. You really are packing a lot of detail in with all of those holes and wires and they look great for being horrifying animatronic contraptions. Good job Bowie, keep it up!

Thank you! I hope that it looks even more horrifying by the time I've textured it.

JqBqNPP.png

WIP Foxy head.

I'm probably not going to make a full model out of this, 'cause I've already done a full FNaF character. I'm gonna try and model something else, possibly from Animal Crossing.

DwMUt1e.png

Here's a better look at my endoskeleton head model from yesterday, with a rig for the jaw and ears. Rigging is (so far) no longer a problem for me thanks to a new technique I've learnt, which basically involves you selecting specific vertices (or parts) of the model for the bones to control.

This is also an opportunity to show you all my new Blender theme! It's a lot nicer on the eyes, in my opinion.

This might be cheesy to say but those models look so accurate for a second I thought you were Scott xD (I'm a fan of fnaf) it looks AMAZING! :D I know I want to get into animation and the future job I'm looking at requires 3D Animation and modeling before looking at all your work and progress i was so terrified. I was about to abandon ship but looking at your progress and how you kept on going even when you thought things were going south. Thats like really amazing :) so looking at all your progress it's actually really inspirational :) I honestly hope I can get as good as you one day ^-^ cheesy I know >.> I sound like a 10 year old on the Internet, but I'm serious xD my major right now is Graphic Design so yeah xD it's inspiring me to continue this path xD

kc74Pb2.png

Fully textured!

Like I said before, it looks like something straight out of the game. Except this time, there's textures, making it that much more accurate.

You should be proud of your work. It looks great.

Back