Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

This might be cheesy to say but those models look so accurate for a second I thought you were Scott xD (I'm a fan of fnaf) it looks AMAZING! :D I know I want to get into animation and the future job I'm looking at requires 3D Animation and modeling before looking at all your work and progress i was so terrified. I was about to abandon ship but looking at your progress and how you kept on going even when you thought things were going south. Thats like really amazing :) so looking at all your progress it's actually really inspirational :) I honestly hope I can get as good as you one day ^-^ cheesy I know >.> I sound like a 10 year old on the Internet, but I'm serious xD my major right now is Graphic Design so yeah xD it's inspiring me to continue this path xD

That's so sweet of you! Thanks!

Well, I'm still far from achieving my creative goals with this software (mostly due to a noise problem I have with Blender's Cycles engine), but if I could give you any advice it would just be to go with it. Watch a lot of modelling time-lapse videos and animations, and just keep trying. I don't think I'm that good yet, so it's amazing to think I can remotely inspire anybody else, when I need someone to inspire me right about now. Nevertheless, I really appreciate it! Good luck with your graphic design!

Like I said before, it looks like something straight out of the game. Except this time, there's textures, making it that much more accurate.

You should be proud of your work. It looks great.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed a post glitch. Sometimes, when someone posts, it fixes itself. We'll see if it works here.

2c59SZG.png

New model of Shadow Bonnie (or RWQFSFASXC) as he appears in FNaF World. The rig is awful, though. There's a small sphere between his upper arm and his lower arm, and when I rigged them both, they would just deform incredibly. I have an idea of what might have went wrong, though. You've just gotta practice, I guess.

Gonna try experimenting with "baking" later tonight. Baking is basically when you take the rendered version of a model's textures out of the render and apply them to the ordinary model, so the software only has to calculate it once. It's supposed to make renders a lot faster, so, I'm up for it!

would-you-like-to-see-spidey-show-up-in-the-ant-man-after-credits-scene-435227.jpg

2cdrE9W.png

What started out as a (failed) baking experiment soon became a simple recreation of Spider-Man's pose from the above image (promoting a comic book, I think). I wasn't gonna bother posting it because it was just made out of boredom, but it's an experiment in posing and materials, I guess.

Oh, and the model isn't mine, in case anyone was wondering. I'm thinking of what I want to model next.

Last edited:
BvNcn2z.png

I'm losing my touch here.

I think what I need to try and do is create models that aren't supposed to look so accurate to the original ones, because whenever I do that they just seem to come out really awful.

Just wanted to apologise for the sudden inactivity. As some of you may know, I have been sick with what I assume is the flu for the past week or so. Everything tastes awful (or doesn't taste at all), I have a maddening cough, occasional headaches, and frequent surges of exhaustion and dizziness. For that reason, I have not been doing much art. In fact, I haven't even touched my computer since I became sick (I'm just on my tablet right now). I feel a little bit better today (possibly due to vomitting a little) and I'm hoping I'll be able to model something new soon.

jHDzBBD.png

Smoothed this baby out a little. What I'd really love to do at some point soon is work a little on video game development. Perhaps I could start with something related to Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
5NYltJj.png

Finally felt well enough to start modelling again. Here's a WIP Toy Freddy head (which is my favourite FNaF character, for anyone curious). I'm pretty happy with it!

Next modelling project will most likely be Animal Crossing related. My only problem is that, unlike FNaF characters, a lot of the detail is in the textures rather than the actual structures, meaning modelling alone isn't probably gonna be impressive on its own. I'm not brilliant at texturing but I guess there's always an obstacle.

Back