Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

k92oJ65.png

In celebration of the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location announcement, I am going to complete my Toy Freddy model!

menLOui.jpg

Got bored. Model isn't mine.

O my god
Make her wink and i will use it for my avatar and pay you ;)
I NEED IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

jHDzBBD.png

Smoothed this baby out a little. What I'd really love to do at some point soon is work a little on video game development. Perhaps I could start with something related to Animal Crossing.

You can code? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

BvNcn2z.png

I'm losing my touch here.

I think what I need to try and do is create models that aren't supposed to look so accurate to the original ones, because whenever I do that they just seem to come out really awful.

What are you even talking about. Modelling is difficult and i think that you do a great job at it!

O my god
Make her wink and i will use it for my avatar and pay you ;)
I NEED IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can code? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you even talking about. Modelling is difficult and i think that you do a great job at it!

Sorry! That render took an especially long while because of all the complex shading settings I put into it. It would take forever to render over again, or multiple frames. I wish I could!

And no, I can't code. But visual coding doesn't look so hard. I'm sure I could grasp the basics. One thing I can do for sure is make a simple first-person walking game.

Thanks for the kind words!

Sorry! That render took an especially long while because of all the complex shading settings I put into it. It would take forever to render over again, or multiple frames. I wish I could!

And no, I can't code. But visual coding doesn't look so hard. I'm sure I could grasp the basics. One thing I can do for sure is make a simple first-person walking game.

Thanks for the kind words!

Oh i was only kidding :) They all look so good though! May i use the Bayonetta render as my avatar?

At least it's a start, i can't code at all, i get confused too easily lmao

71n0h59.png

So, after staring at this thing for a good 30 minutes, I came to the conclusion that the reason it looked so bloody weird was because I forgot to add the nose. So, here's a nose!

menLOui.jpg

Got bored. Model isn't mine.

This is so cool! I'm glad I went back a few pages and then saw that because otherwise I wouldn't have seen it at all; it's honestly a crime that I haven't left a comment here in forever, yikes. All the projects you've been working on lately look great, though :-]

Oh, and I want to mention that I like the dramatic lighting in this image:
mmaLwHY.png

Quick render of my withered Chica model, which I've pretty much stopped working on.
Really fits with the whole Five Nights at Freddy's atmosphere!

Also, it was really interesting to get a glimpse of your work interface in the last few screenshots you posted. Blender looks so overwhelming! Must have taken a lot of time to conquer a program like that, haha.

This is so cool! I'm glad I went back a few pages and then saw that because otherwise I wouldn't have seen it at all; it's honestly a crime that I haven't left a comment here in forever, yikes. All the projects you've been working on lately look great, though :-]

Oh, and I want to mention that I like the dramatic lighting in this image:

Really fits with the whole Five Nights at Freddy's atmosphere!

Also, it was really interesting to get a glimpse of your work interface in the last few screenshots you posted. Blender looks so overwhelming! Must have taken a lot of time to conquer a program like that, haha.

Thank you for the kind words! I've hardly conquered it, though. Blender is the kinda tool you keep learning about. I don't think anyone can know absolutely everything about it, because there's so much you can do with it, and so much you perhaps don't need to use that somebody else might. That's probably why I like it so much. Again, thank you for the kind words!

cfnSTiO.png

Just downloaded the latest version of Blender from April. I thought I could do with a change, so I installed a new theme. Here's a rendered view of my unfinished Toy Freddy model.

oqEBT27.png

Some of you may remember my endoskeleton head model, which I made as a rigging experiment (it was successful, in case you're wondering). Well, just out of curiosity, I decided to fit it into my Toy Freddy head and see how it looks, and I love it so much I think I'm going to keep it! I may remove the jaw and add little bars coming down from the bottom of his eyes, but for the most part I really like the way it looks. Makes me wonder if Scott fitted endoskeletons in his Toy models. You can't tell.

DizB28e.png

Here's a newer version. I inflated the edges of his jaw a little and completely recreated the hat. The endoskeleton head has been raised a little, just so the bars coming down from his eyes can be seen a little better.

This is so cool! Would be awesome to see new leaf models in blender in a wii U game background. Or different characters in different worlds come join together c:

Or even toontown models but it uses panda3d

This is so cool! Would be awesome to see new leaf models in blender in a wii U game background. Or different characters in different worlds come join together c:

Or even toontown models but it uses panda3d

I'd love to give it a try! Right now there aren't any New Leaf models available. Only a few buildings and furniture are up right now.

40QQjgC.png

Okay, so he's not quite finished yet.

You may not be able to tell at first glance, but there are a lot of improvements(?) to his geometry here. First of all, his head has been reduced in size, the edges of his face where his cheeks are have been extended, and his belly is a lot wider (as I recently discovered that Toy Freddy is a fat little thing). That's about all for now.

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering, the reason I'm trying to make a 3D model of an anime character is because I want to include some artwork as part of a novel I'm writing (I can't really talk about it here, but yeah), and I really want to experiment with that kind of art, and translate it to 3D, if possible. I'm just hoping it's not gonna look soulless and dumb by the end of it.

Back