Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

SFLZ6c7.jpg

So, am I an artist now?

sUMddlg.jpg

Okay, that's enough. I've really got to sleep now. The one with the bald guy is the best one I've done so far, I think.

bonxVBT.jpg

I feel like this is the drawing equivalent of my "Peach exorcism" stage from when I first got started with Blender.

1jm1ir.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

So, this was made in Blender and now I have a ridiculous amount of temptation to give up on this traditional art stuff and go back into digital. I'll let you guys decide, but Blender has the ability to make it look 2D, and using the few skills I've learnt from these experiences, I could probably work with both mediums pretty well. Thoughts?

This stinks. I can't seem to get anything good out, in 2D, and that's with all those reference images I made. I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Maybe it's the software I use.

This is the sorta thing I've been looking for all along. I'm gonna be a bloody good artist and I'm gonna try really hard to create a real piece of good, original artwork.

Last edited:
hgwJ1nS.png

Guess who just got Photoshop?

Guess who is gonna have a heck of a time pretending he knows what he's doing, all the while listening to Breaking Glass?

Last edited:
0xTi9Mq.png

TBJjJBT.png

Two digital paintings from my stream earlier, which ended with no views at all (except one guy from my Twitter, who is so kind to me).

ZhJ6gd1.png

Stream is over! Here is the artwork I made during it. Big thanks to Sparro for watching (and being the only one to watch, for that matter).

Back