Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

Oh, I thought your intentions was to appeal to the audience. Sorry about that I take that back.

Oh, I thought your intentions was to appeal to the audience. Sorry about that I take that back.

I want people to like what I do, but whether they do or not does not matter to me. I wouldn't make something just to make people angry or something. If they like it, I'm happy. If they hate it, still happy.

I want people to like what I do, but whether they do or not does not matter to me. I wouldn't make something just to make people angry or something. If they like it, I'm happy. If they hate it, still happy.

That is a unique way of thinking. I understand what art is supposed to be now. Thank you for showing me that.

iydL5Tk.png

These are so cool! You should have a shop or something

I actually did have a shop, at one time. It didn't work out very well, though. I just couldn't keep up with what they wanted. Maybe when I get better at it I can consider doing it again, but I think I'd prefer to open proper commissions instead.

You're art is really amazing, I would ask for a freebie, but I saw you said you're not doing human atm ;w; awesome Samus art tho

You're art is really amazing, I would ask for a freebie, but I saw you said you're not doing human atm ;w; awesome Samus art tho

Well, I'd have trouble modelling a human, but if it was an existing character I could probably use a 3D model like I used to. Thanks for the kind words!

Qyh1naZh.jpg

As I mentioned before, I'm currently working on a bit of a secret project, so that's why there's so many experimental pieces lately.

Back