Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

I doubt it. Organic modelling takes a lot of practice.

9RYosTm.png

I honestly tried, Aali.

Keep trying and practicing hard. Discipline yourself. Try starting out with simple anime Chibi models than work your way up with the details over time.

Last edited:
xuR0Jav.png

Practicing my modelling a little today. Gonna try and make a new Samus Aran model. Here's the helmet so far. It's not going to be super accurate or anything (I'm mostly working from imagination with this one), but the general shape should be pretty much the same. I think I need to bloat the "edges" of her helmet a little more.

The chica is so accurate, I legit jumped when I saw her O_O

Yeah, I think FNaF characters are the easiest things to model. I just modelled her piece by piece, starting with the head, and then brought all the shapes together.

ap4Qij8.png

Final model update for tonight. I know it looks awful, but hopefully I will have learnt something by the time it's finished.

6CyQRUf.png

It's probably not good enough, but I'm going to try and make a digital painting out of this. Pray for me.

0PU3VlK.png

New colour scheme, possibly going to be used for a comic strip.

The good thing about being a kind of 2D/3D artist hybrid is that you don't have to worry about textures. All of that is done externally!

Are you able to model a simple mermaid tail?

Yes, and I'd like to, but I've been so busy with a number of creative projects (very secretive, so I can't tell anyone about them right now) lately that I don't think I'll get the chance to do any model requests this month. Maybe some other time.

Yes, and I'd like to, but I've been so busy with a number of creative projects (very secretive, so I can't tell anyone about them right now) lately that I don't think I'll get the chance to do any model requests this month. Maybe some other time.

Now I'm really looking forward to your secret project. I'll be waiting eagerly for you to start taking requests in the future. Are you working on a click and play flash game with some pictures you have modeled?

Now I'm really looking forward to your secret project. I'll be waiting eagerly for you to start taking requests in the future. Are you working on a click and play flash game with some pictures you have modeled?

I've thought about developing a game before, but that's not what any of the projects are. All I can really say about them right now is that they're all visual. One I won't even be able to talk about when it's out there, because it can't actually be created by anyone. It's complicated, but yeah. No Flash games are on their way, I'm afraid.

I've thought about developing a game before, but that's not what any of the projects are. All I can really say about them right now is that they're all visual. One I won't even be able to talk about when it's out there, because it can't actually be created by anyone. It's complicated, but yeah. No Flash games are on their way, I'm afraid.

I can tell it's gonna be good.

Updated the title of this thread. It's been suggested by a number of professional digital artists that my most recent works consist primarily of 2D content, so now it's not just "Bowie's 3D art thread". Just "Bowie's art thread".

Back