Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

sIg7ImU.png

Really happy with this one! I especially love the background.

I have completely revamped this thread's original post with a banner, an introduction, and art statuses! What do you guys all think?

looking great. i love the changes you've made on the first page, your work is impressive. can't wait to see more from you

looking great. i love the changes you've made on the first page, your work is impressive. can't wait to see more from you

Thank you very much!

Probably gonna start doing more of these. I love the things you can do with speech bubbles.

Last edited:
The secret project I was on about has been temporarily halted. It's probably a good thing I didn't mention it because of when things like this happen. I basically had a special promotional "interactive game" thing planned, and in partnership with a relatively popular community on Reddit. Unfortunately, this hasn't exactly turned out the way I wanted it to due to lack of approval from one member of staff on the site, and the full approval of another. So, for the time being, that's one project in hiatus.

Update on what I said earlier, it appears as if I'm just gonna have to release it without any kind of "unique" promotion. I'll probably just post around about it on different community sites and see how much attention it gets. When it's finished, of course.

Did some art style experimentation today! I've been meaning to do this for a while. Original render:

tgf9Bcq.png

Colour correction:

SQvPMXC.png

Final version, with super annoying jitter that I don't know how to fix:

MR929vL.png

odOkI68.png

Grayscale actually looks a little better for this style. I don't know, though. I'll have to wait and see how it looks with a background.

Last edited:
Back