Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

I know you do some digital art but if I draw something any chance you can make something digital out of it with some details?

Thanks

gwdR72u.png

Do you perfer paper with lines or without lines?

or I can try to draw something on the computer.

or give you a few screenshots to work with.

What do you prefer?

Thanks

Do you perfer paper with lines or without lines?

or I can try to draw something on the computer.

or give you a few screenshots to work with.

What do you prefer?

Thanks

Well, that would really depend on what it is you want me to do. But I guess screenshots would be fine.

Let me pm you some stuff and Ill see if you can do it but first how good are you at non human characters that are female or do you perfer human characters that are female I have some anime characters and a few Star Wars characters from my game that I wanted in a summery outfit but we can talk later?

Thanks

i think all your stuff looks great! (better than what i can do at least.) ♥
also the princess peach thingy made me crY SO HARD.

Let me pm you some stuff and Ill see if you can do it but first how good are you at non human characters that are female or do you perfer human characters that are female I have some anime characters and a few Star Wars characters from my game that I wanted in a summery outfit but we can talk later?

Thanks

You're gonna have to simplify things a little for me. I don't know if you want a drawing or a 3D model or an edit or something, and whether you're willing to give payment in return for any of those things. Could you perhaps be a little more specific?

i think all your stuff looks great! (better than what i can do at least.) ♥
also the princess peach thingy made me crY SO HARD.

Thank you so much!

6LyjaWR.png

Making a new Samus model (because I don't know when to stop).

It's coming along pretty nice. It's not very accurate, and it is kinda low poly, but it's nice!

Crappy OC time.

WTwGCKz.png

This is The Purgatrator, and she is a robot (fully robot) clone of Samus Aran. She was built by an alien species to fight in a galactic war of theirs, but went rogue and now kinda just likes to destroy random things and eat burgers. Basically Samus in robot form.

NkL9KsB.png

For anyone curious about the name, purgatory is believed to be the purification process after death, and I guess my character metaphorically purified herself by detaching herself from an "alive" person. That totally came out wrong, but whatever.

0TKoC8q.png

Okay, legitimately happy with this one. I also did a grayscale version to see how it would look in my previous comic styles, and it looks decent enough!

So, the best way for me to learn new skills is to watch timelapse videos, and yesterday I watched a lot of hard surface sculpting timelapses, so I thought I'd have another crack at a Samus model (isn't this, like, my third one?), except with a lot more detail.

WVvTpiE.png

As always, I'm not trying to make it 100% accurate, but I'm experimenting with adding more detail to the torso and more metallic substance, if that makes any sense. I've applied what is known as a "matcap" to the model while I sculpt it, which is basically a fancy word for material. In this case, it's helping me determine how metallic and glossy the model looks as I sculpt it and smooth things out. Saves me a lot of time switching tabs.

Also, this is my new Blender theme. I wish I could download some more but I've only found one site with them, and none are really to my taste.

bGLXvgE.png

Really, really happy with how this is turning out. I just hope I don't mess it up when it comes down to texturing.

6LwjNqr.png

Coming along nicely(?). I feel like the hand isn't natural enough, but it's taken me literally hours to make it look as good as it does, so I'm probably gonna leave it until last.

Back