• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bring back 3 options!

TR3Y8D

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I was watching a lets play of animal crossing for gamecube and i noticed the 3 options when communicating with animals does anyone else wish that feature will return?

You mean the ones about errand finishing, talk, and nevermind?
They are still available in ACCF as I recall.
I'm pretty sure they never went away.
Though I can't be 100% sure of that.
Though they didn't show it in the 3DS trailer.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the game.

I do! Granted the 'Do you need a hand feature?" gave out endless mundane tasks but with the sweet reward of FURNITURE!!! YEAH!!! In all seriousness I would love to see that feature return :)

Though they didn't show it in the 3DS trailer.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the game.
I agree with you MDofDarkheart as in my personal opinion, everytime I look at the trailer, it looks like the developers seem to be leaning towards Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.

I bet it'll be in the new game. I missed it in WW and CF. It's just another thing that makes the game stand out more.
It promotes gameplay, by doing errands until you get an item you want! It's an endless cycle :D
In WW, they only gave you clothing chores, I think. CF improved, but not by much. I also like how animals could ask for a specific fruit. I know it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's still something different to do.

I do! Granted the 'Do you need a hand feature?" gave out endless mundane tasks but with the sweet reward of FURNITURE!!! YEAH!!! In all seriousness I would love to see that feature return :)

This was one of my all time fav things to do.
When i was board and wanting to do something different I would work for the people! Get some cool things! When I didn't like it or need or want it, sold it for the bells.

I liked that option on the original. I hope it comes back. If I want to do someone a favor, I'd rather ask directly than talk to them over and over again and wait for them to ask me for something.

i never played the GC, but from what i've heard about this i think they should have it back, or atleast WW style, CF speech was really crappy

i never played the GC, but from what i've heard about this i think they should have it back, or atleast WW style, CF speech was really crappy

It was, wasn't it? I hope they put in more lines this time around. It gets boring when people say the same things over and over again.

Thankfully this has been confirmed

yeah this is good news, CF speech was really ****. Like in WW you could constantly talk to someone and they'd say a different thing each time - in CF you'd talk to them over and over and they'd say the exact same thing

yeah this is good news, CF speech was really ****. Like in WW you could constantly talk to someone and they'd say a different thing each time - in CF you'd talk to them over and over and they'd say the exact same thing

This is what annoyed me in CF.
The speech was awful. But Nintendo did confirm improved speech for AC3DS :)

I'm happy it's been confirmed, i rarely spoke to my neighbours for that reason

For me when I played the GC version, I only talked to animals with the first option (errand option). It made me not care to talk to the animals if they didn't need my help so I'm unsure if I would like the errand option back. It would be nice if more animals asked you to run errands more often. I probably would end up not caring to talk to my animals if they didn't need something :(

I agree, they should bring this back. This feature made the game more interesting. If you felt like running an errand it wasn't random, like in City Folk, you could ask a neighbor directly. Plus, if you accidentally talked to someone, you could say "never mind" and not have to listen to the same generic speech over and over. Bring it back!

dey all sems to speeek wel to me,
i kud uder stnd dem jus fine. dey jus no under stood me. su i neber wrot lettrs to dem.
please type properly, it's kinda irritating translating

For me when I played the GC version, I only talked to animals with the first option (errand option). It made me not care to talk to the animals if they didn't need my help so I'm unsure if I would like the errand option back. It would be nice if more animals asked you to run errands more often. I probably would end up not caring to talk to my animals if they didn't need something :(
Never played the GC version - but i kinda don't think the errand option should return, from what you've said that would not make me talk to neighbours unless they had errands
I agree, they should bring this back. This feature made the game more interesting. If you felt like running an errand it wasn't random, like in City Folk, you could ask a neighbor directly. Plus, if you accidentally talked to someone, you could say "never mind" and not have to listen to the same generic speech over and over. Bring it back!
:\
i preferred random errands

Back