• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Everyone enjoying the Bug-Off today?

What is your current record? and with which bug?

Post your current points here :)

I currently have a Lantern Fly worth 98 Points :)

Edit:
Just caught a Raja B. Butterfly worth 100 Points :p

Last edited:
I've got 55 points with a tiger butterfly.

But I have a birdwing butterfly and an oak silk moth in reserves.

Oh god has anyone else seen the villagers following bugs with their nets ready? It is the cutest freaking thing ever, my lord. xD

I'm currently in the lead with a Raja Brook Butterfly, 93 points. :)

^ Yeah, it is so funny! Especially when you catch the bug and they look all shocked. XD

I've got 55 points with a tiger butterfly.

But I have a birdwing butterfly and an oak silk moth in reserves.

Oh god has anyone else seen the villagers following bugs with their nets ready? It is the cutest freaking thing ever, my lord. xD

I gave him two Oak Silk Moths, but they didnt do very well :(
And yeh :L It's cute, and so funny when you steal their catch. They look devastated :p

121 points
Birdwing butterfly :)

I've not seen one yet >.<

127 with a Horned Atlas c:

Wow :O

Haha I talked to hamlet while he was trying to catch a bee. It became angry at me :)
I Have 83 points with an oak silk moth. I don't want to give my tarantula.

I'm 1st with a 95 point agrias, but I want all the prizes (the bug set? i think????).

Does anyone have a list? ): I have the spider clock right now.

108 Point Agrias Butterfly :) going to try and beat all my records 'till I can't anymore.

Prima guide lists the bug items as: Spiderweb Clock, Caterpillar Sofa, Beetle Chair, Stag-Beetle chair, Honeybee Chest, Firefly Lamp, Mini Butterfly Table, Ladybug Chair, SNail Clock, and Cicada Stereo.

Picked the perfect time to turn in my oak silk moth. Now leading with 103 points. Got a honeybee chest!

103 points with a goliath beetle. I gotta go to work soon and by the time I'm back the bug off will be over and someone will probably have beaten my record. But oh well. I did manage to get lots of cool prizes like the spider clock and cicada stereo and mini butterfly table :)

Back