• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

I'm taking notes on the bugs I catch now to see how Size and COlor/Luster effect the points. xD I'm getting my daily dose of nerd in for the day.

I wish I could find the Raja butterflies!

I saw them all the time for the past few days and now I can't find diddly!

On a semi-unrelated note, while missing a Tiger Beetle or whatever it's called, I realized I have square grass! xD

Woo xD I have square grass too! Looks great.

somehow i got an agrias butterfly for 93, the other 2 i caught were i the 60s so i was shocked. 1st place for now, but i have a lantern fly n my pockets if things take a bad turn.

My Lantern Fly was average size and scored 98 points :D

I'm taking notes on the bugs I catch now to see how Size and COlor/Luster effect the points. xD I'm getting my daily dose of nerd in for the day.

Haha. <3 Nerds

What time does it end?

6pm
It should tell you on the bulletin board. If not, it tells you when you start your game and come out of your house for the first time.

77 points for a mantis. Been in first all day (I didn't know if I'd be home in time so I handed over my bug at 9:30am) but I don't know if that will last through the final hour and a bit. :/

This is an emergency 0.0! Does anyone have a spare bug net or one in their shops? Its my second day of playing and due to my luck it didn't appear. Message me if you have a net I could have or buy.

I managed to get my hands on new leaf at about 5:00pm today. Caught a lantern fly and one the bug off with 69 points. Not to high, but I thought it was pretty good considering I just started the game up :p

I'm on 121 points currently, have to check now if I am still winning, Ozzie the Koala is really competitive. o_o'

Lol I have 6 hours left :p. I am in the lead with my Agrias Butterfly for 83 points. The only other competitors are Bones and Nibbles so I think I'm ok.

I won it with a bee worth 85 points. And also got my hands on a cute snail clock. :)

Back