• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

Prima guide lists the bug items as: Spiderweb Clock, Caterpillar Sofa, Beetle Chair, Stag-Beetle chair, Honeybee Chest, Firefly Lamp, Mini Butterfly Table, Ladybug Chair, SNail Clock, and Cicada Stereo.

Picked the perfect time to turn in my oak silk moth. Now leading with 103 points. Got a honeybee chest!

Firefly Lamp sounds cute ^_^

103 points with a goliath beetle. I gotta go to work soon and by the time I'm back the bug off will be over and someone will probably have beaten my record. But oh well. I did manage to get lots of cool prizes like the spider clock and cicada stereo and mini butterfly table :)

That could be a winning score.
I can't get higher than 100 >.< I don't have the island yet, so I can't get any cool beetles :(

Prima guide lists the bug items as: Spiderweb Clock, Caterpillar Sofa, Beetle Chair, Stag-Beetle chair, Honeybee Chest, Firefly Lamp, Mini Butterfly Table, Ladybug Chair, SNail Clock, and Cicada Stereo.

Picked the perfect time to turn in my oak silk moth. Now leading with 103 points. Got a honeybee chest!

Thank you very very much!!!!!

Anyone got any tips? All I'm finding is honeybees, common butterflies, and yellow butterflies.
Then the occasional tiger butterfly :(

Anyone got any tips? All I'm finding is honeybees, common butterflies, and yellow butterflies.

I caught several types of Moths last night and saved them until today.
I've found a Raja B. Butterfly twice, by the main pond in the river...
Keep looking, I've been searching all day ^_^

go to the island!

i think i turned in that agrias too early, nothing seems to beat its record... darn it, i really wanted the full set ):

Has anyone tried turning in a bee they got from shaking a tree yet? xD I'm almost ready to give that a try!

The bee I turned in was worth 75 points, and it was pretty standard so if anyone needs to get up to at least 75 and can catch bees, give it a shot!

I'm currently winning with a 107point Agrias butterfly! I'm just wait for the game to cheat and throw in a 108+ point bug in the last few minutes...

I managed to win with 74 points, but I couldn't find a bug that could get me over 80 points to get a bug item. I don't have the island yet. :( Maybe next time!

I had to give him my birdwing butterfly early because I really want some bug furniture! It was worth 97 points. I'm looking for agrias and raja butterflies, but no luck so far. I'll probably go to the island later. I didn't have a chance yesterday, so probably no rare beetles for me. I did get a bee chest, though - it's so cute! Does anyone know how many bug furniture items there are?

I had to give him my birdwing butterfly early because I really want some bug furniture! It was worth 97 points. I'm looking for agrias and raja butterflies, but no luck so far. I'll probably go to the island later. I didn't have a chance yesterday, so probably no rare beetles for me. I did get a bee chest, though - it's so cute! Does anyone know how many bug furniture items there are?

Someone listed them a few posts back.

I wish I could find the Raja butterflies!

I saw them all the time for the past few days and now I can't find diddly!

On a semi-unrelated note, while missing a Tiger Beetle or whatever it's called, I realized I have square grass! xD

somehow i got an agrias butterfly for 93, the other 2 i caught were i the 60s so i was shocked. 1st place for now, but i have a lantern fly n my pockets if things take a bad turn.

Back