• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

BUNNY DAY 2021 Begins! (March 28th to April 4th) 🥚🐰

I'm already sick of the eggs, lol. At least some of the changes they added are nice, and I hope they'll use them for the rest of the holidays, like the villagers giving you the harder-to-find eggs, and being able to purchase more than one of the seasonal item from Nook's per day (unless that's just for some items, like the planter box).

Either way, as always, thanks for the thread!

I’m so glad they let us buy multiple copies of the bunny day items from Nooks. I got the planter today and it is gorgeous. All the new bunny day stuff is nice. It seems orderable from the catalog too though I’m not sure if after the bunny day event period ends it still will be?

I've been really looking forward to picking up the new items in Nooks Cranny for the event but I'm not really interested in gathering the eggs as I don't have much use for a lot of the Bunny Day DIYs. First thing I did when I logged on today though was go round digging up my fossils for assessment for one of the Nook Miles+ Tasks and the first 7 I dug up were eggs and then I ran into Zipper who gave me 10 water eggs and Fauna who gave me 5 water eggs, I'm sure last year the water eggs were the easiest to get :rolleyes: at least Diana gave me 5 Sky eggs so they were a bit more useful!

On a better note for the first day of the event the special item in Nooks today is the bunny topiary I'd been most looking forward to getting and I'm really pleased I can buy as many as I want rather then it been sold after the first purchase :giggle:

I’ll be hunting the eggs because they stack to 30 and you can use them to dig up trees! 😁 I’m also excited about the Nook items. I think they’re really cute!

First time playing this event so I'm really excited, I think the Bunny Day set is one of my fav seasonal sets in the game! Also pleasantly surprised to see you can buy more than one of the Bunny Day items in Nook's Cranny!

It might just be a nostalgia thing since this was the first event after NH was released last year, but I've been really looking forward to this for a while. Especially since they've lowered the drop rates of the eggs.

And cherry blossoms soon after! 🥰

I'll have fun with this, although I have all the recipes from last year, so I don't have to work terribly hard; there are only a few things I'd like to make again.

Looking forward to buying the items from the store, and getting eggs from villagers will help. It's always good to keep some on hand, after the event, for energy.

As for the event being the same as last year, that's been true of every holiday in every game of the series, so I don't know why people think it would be so different this time around. If you want more of the items, great. If not, skip it.

i haven't played yet today but i'm super buzzed about bunny day 💕
i already started decorating yesterday to get ready for the event although i'll probably end up keeping everything up after since the new items are absolutely adorable 😊💫

Just be warned that all these eggs will cover your island and remember all the materials you use to get will be mostly replaced by the eggs. So I really hoped you saved up enough materials to craft the Bunny Day items. You're gonna need it because last year they really made it hard to earn materials because of the eggs. I am just saying how it is.
They changed the spawn rate mid-event last year, and it's a lot more manageable now. Besides, all of the Bunny Day recipes, aside from the Bunny Day wand, only require eggs to craft them (3 star fragments for the aforementioned wand. I went around my island this morning hitting all of my rocks and trees, and managed to get close to, or actually hit, 60 pieces of wood, hardwood, and softwood respectively. Even with the rocks I got more clay, iron, and stone than stone eggs (even got a gold nugget)!

"I'll give you something special on April 4th, but only if you can manage to bring me one type of each egg!"

Bro not only did I get that last year but my villagers gave me all four types of eggs within the first hour of playing today for no apparent reason. This is no challenge.

Like, I'm glad it's shorter this year but they at least could've made it more worth our while to collect eggs. Maybe like more DIYs or something,

This has to be disappointing to people who did bunny day last year.
Nothing new except for the 5 NK items.....I was expecting some new DIYS but oh well. 😫

It is slightly improved from last year given as the event is shorter + villagers give you eggs which I do like.

Also, I'm in love with the BD topiary :love:

This has to be disappointing to people who did bunny day last year.
Nothing new except for the 5 NK items.....I was expecting some new DIYS but oh well. 😫

It is slightly improved from last year given as the event is shorter + villagers give you eggs which I do like.

Also, I'm in love with the BD topiary :love:
Pfft I figured as much. I already have all the Bunny Day DIYS. Yes even that Zipper Toy and the Bunny Day Wand. This is good for people who never played it, but for me and many others who already played it I don't want to bother wasting my time with it. I get that its nerfed and shorter than it was last year, but I digress.

CF576DA9-62AA-427F-9371-39354B32AB31.jpeg

I don't quite understand why people like to complain about bunny day not being something crazy new compared to last year.. it's not like New Leaf added new features every year for bunny day, so why should New Horizons do it? >->

I really like the new items in Nook’s. I got the tree today and it is adorable.
All the eggs popping up everywhere are useful to me as I redesign some of my island. Much more plentiful than fruit.:ROFLMAO:

Yayyy Im so hyped! The new items look amazing, and I really love some (definitaly not all) of the furniture from last year (like the wreath) so Ill have fun decorating my island (tastefully ofcourse haha)
Also my brother is playing the event for the first time, so it will be nice to share this experience with him :)

Back