• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

BUNNY DAY 2021 Begins! (March 28th to April 4th) 🥚🐰

I had a couple villagers run up and give me eggs today but neither of the new DIYs.

Does that happen on a certain day or is it random?
If you played last year, I don't believe there are any new DIYs this year, just new items in Nooks plus a new item from Zipper if you give him
one of each egg
on Bunny Day

If you played last year, I don't believe there are any new DIYs this year, just new items in Nooks plus a new item from Zipper if you give him
one of each egg
on Bunny Day

Ah got it, thanks - I was looking at the bunny bag and bunny crown - maybe I already had those from last year and just didn't realize it because I have never crafted them.

It has begun! The quest for eggs has me racing across my island, braving broken tools and some very strange creature in a bunny suit. (Ankha commented on feeling some strange presence she couldn't see. 🐰😱) So far I have 5 recipes and have seen surprisingly few balloons.

As I typed this 2 Bunny day balloons showed up in a row, one bearing a new recipe. That makes 6 DIYs total. They're coming for me now. 🤪

I wish I could get excited by bunny day part 2. I am happy we have some cute new furniture but as an event?

I know it’s always been the same and we are lucky to get new items. Just not what I need at the moment and might go and replay something else like Christmas Eve 🥺

Last edited:
I wish I could get excited by bunny day part 2. I am happy we have some cute new furniture but as an event?

I know it’s always been the same and we are lucky to get new items. Just not what I need at the moment and might go and replay something else like Christmas Eve 😉
To be honest I would rather play the Halloween Event than replay Bunny Day.

To all those who didn't experience the horrors of last year's Bunny Day, be joyous, for the pain we experienced is pain I wouldn't dare wish upon even my greatest enemy. The almost two weeks of torture we endured has been shortened to a modest one, and now there are items to look forward to in Nooks Cranny that are leagues better than what we were forced to craft Bunny Day 2020.

My mother and grandmother would often take me down to the beach in the days of my youth. We would enjoy the spring son, as it wouldn't be hot nor too cold, and the beach was always open. The waves licked at my ankles as I looked out into the sea, only to find a water egg placed at my feet. I plucked up the egg, turning around to show my mother, when I ran straight into a coconut tree. To my surprise, a wood egg fell out of the branches! Did you know that wood eggs drop from coconut trees more often than hardwood trees?

That all being said, happy Bunny Day everyone! I missed this event about as much as I hated it last year. It gives me those early-quarantine, hopeful vibes if that makes sense? Can't wait to get the new items from Nook's Cranny!

This year is my 2nd and I'm happy with the lower spawn rates. 3 new players started collecting eggs and happy some items got unlocked on the first day.
Wished they added Diving eggs with new DIY recipes.

Wait, so they rendered the event obsolete on a second year? There’s literally no reason to participate again? That’s.....not what I would have hoped from a game getting regular real-time updates.

Wait, so they rendered the event obsolete on a second year? There’s literally no reason to participate again? That’s.....not what I would have hoped from a game getting regular real-time updates.
Yeah honestly all you're getting is just 5 new Bunny day items at the Nook shop and thats it. Bunny Day plays exactly the same way as it was last year. Only things that are different are that villagers can run up to you and give you eggs/bunny day diys, the spawn rates on the eggs have been nerfed so its more balanced, and it lasts for a 1 week instead of 2 weeks last year.

Some of these items for Bunny Day are so cute! I'm actually excited for it this year. I actually skipped it after seeing horror stories from others who had already played it last year, haha. So I didn't do any of it at all, I just went from April 1 - whatever day it ended. Maybe that was cheap. But I'm excited to actually participate this year for sure haha! I'm glad they actually listened to fans and made it shorter length. Gives me hope for them to keep the future events fresh and spiced up!

Absolutely love that I don't have to hunt like a maniac for eggs this time around (got all the DIYs last year). Content with the new items in Nook's since I'm not the biggest fan of Easter themes. The topiary is adorable though! And, I get to sell all those eggs immediately. :)

I was sure I had a load of eggs left from last year, then I remembered that I ate them for energy whilst terraforming last summer!

its time for my favourite part of bunny day - collecting as many eggs as possible so throughout the rest of the year i can bury them on my friends islands so they can always experience the horror - i mean joy - of bunny day

Back