• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

hi everyone! My pen took a long time to arrive due to covid19 related delays, but it's finally here! :blush: I apologize for this inconvenience and waiting, I'll continue working on your commissions starting today. I appreciate your patience🌼💜

Last edited:
@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

hi everyone! My pen took a long time to arrive due to covid19 related delays, but it's finally here! :blush: I apologize for this inconvenience and waiting, I'll continue working on your commissions starting today. I appreciate your patience, and i'm excited to bring you the best art that i can! 🌼💜

Yay! I can't wait!! <3

@Megannn_ your second piece is finished!! I hope you like it >///< i'll mail you the full sized pieces! 💜
megansecondTransparent (1) (1).png

so happy you like it!!! 🥰💜

Hi! If your still doing commissions I’m interested! I can offer 1mil bells I was wondering if you do ac characters only or could you do irl selfies :)

Hi! If your still doing commissions I’m interested! I can offer 1mil bells I was wondering if you do ac characters only or could you do irl selfies :)

hello!! thank you very much for being interested in my art, it makes me so happy! :blush: Unfortunately though i'm not accepting game currency as payment anymore, i'm sorry for the confusion! ;o; to answer your question though i can work with AC characters, OC's, and selfies as well as reference! feel free to ask me if you have any other questions! ✨

Back again! Just wondering if you are able to draw animals (such as lil baby adorable kittens) for commissions!

Back again! Just wondering if you are able to draw animals (such as lil baby adorable kittens) for commissions!
hi hello :blush: do you mean draw them from a real photo reference?

Hi, I love your artwork! I was wondering if you could make me a signature picture similar to yours? Of course I will add a link to your profile in my signature. I took some photos in the studio of my character with Antonio and Lolly. 1, 2. The island is called Moonlight, and maybe you could add some little bats and moons around the outside like the little stars in yours, since my island has a more gothy aesthetic. I'd be happy to discuss irl payment by DM.

(If you can't do this, then just a drawing of my character would also be ok!) :)

Last edited:
Hi, I love your artwork! I was wondering if you could make me a signature picture similar to yours? Of course I will add a link to your profile in my signature. I took some photos in the studio of my character with Antonio and Lolly. 1, 2. The island is called Moonlight, and maybe you could add some little bats and moons around the outside like the little stars in yours, since my island has a more gothy aesthetic. I'd be happy to discuss irl payment by DM.

(If you can't do this, then just a drawing of my character would also be ok!) :)

i'll dm you now! 💜

update: I'm currently working on the next commissions on the list, finished 2 sketches after many rejects and trying to decide for a good pose, etc, etc. I'm very happy with how the sketches ended up and I can't wait to see how they'll look in color! I'm currently ill so progress is a little slow, but I'm taking medicine so i'll kick the sickness's ass =w=;;

update: I'm currently working on the next commissions on the list, finished 2 sketches after many rejects and trying to decide for a good pose, etc, etc. I'm very happy with how the sketches ended up and I can't wait to see how they'll look in color! I'm currently ill so progress is a little slow, but I'm taking medicine so i'll kick the sickness's ass =w=;;

Yay! I can't wait to see how they look!

tumblr_inline_p7gjneFGK91rhwzwl_250.gifv

a little update on my work! i went for really sparkly eyes for Amilee's super cute character!! ✨:oops:

unknown.png

and i finished my first signature commission for SpaceLantern on the side ^^ if anyone wants one of these let me know! <3
signaturetransparent (1).png

are you now taking in-game currency? it says farther back you’re not but that was a few months back, if not that’s okay! ^^

are you now taking in-game currency? it says farther back you’re not but that was a few months back, if not that’s okay! ^^

heloo~ thanks for your interest in my art! :blush: i'm sorry though, but i only work with RLC atm!!
Have a lovely day ^^

tumblr_inline_p7gjneFGK91rhwzwl_250.gifv

hello everyone!! just wanted to let you know I'm accepting collectibles as payment from now on!! yay! ✨ the collectibles i'm looking for are Ruby's collectible, the Fair plush collectibles, pink star fragment, heart wand and love ball ^^ let me know if you're interested! 💜

Back