Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you do in Flight Rising? I've heard some people talking about it lately and stuff

It's life
I'm always like "Yass I'm done school, but then I'll have to repeat the same god damn cycle for the whole week"
I need a six month vacation, 2 times a year

Yeah, every Thursday I'm so happy that Friday is close and so is the weekend, then I find it's Monday and I'm back in school :(

hey everyone,

just an update on the OP with the wording -- for the bonus giveaway, you DO NOT have to draw something in order to enter :) just guess ^^

thanks and good luck!

Yeah, every Thursday I'm so happy that Friday is close and so is the weekend, then I find it's Monday and I'm back in school :(

Oh gosh ikr, on Fridays I'm so relieved but the weekend goes by in a flash, it's like I didn't even have a break. >.<
I know there are busier people though so maybe I shouldn't complain, but I think like 99% of people complain about school lol.

What can you do in Flight Rising? I've heard some people talking about it lately and stuff

You raise and breed dragons c:
If you want to make an account, you can now. After tomorrow morning, they probably won't open registrations again for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back