Giveaway Camp Plush Giveaway ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ๐Ÿ  Ended - Results in Post #56!

The results are in! The lucky numbers were #16, #4, and #24!
@Newbiemayor has won the Clownfish Plush!
@BrokenSanity has won the Dino Plush!
@Firesquids has won the Bee Plush!
Congratulations, winners! Your plushes will be delivered to you shortly.
Thank you to everyone who participated! ^^ I really enjoyed looking through all the plushes everyone shared, so I'll also be sending out a small consolation prize of 15 tbt to those who didn't win a plush.
Congrats to the winners!!! thats so exciting also ty for the TBT, you are very generous :~)

Thank you to everyone who participated! ^^ I really enjoyed looking through all the plushes everyone shared, so I'll also be sending out a small consolation prize of 15 tbt to those who didn't win a plush.

man, i was this close to winning a dino plush LOL. huge congrats to @Newbiemayor, @BrokenSanity and @Firesquids โ€” i hope you guys enjoy your new collectibles! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ

thank you so much again, @Merielle, for hosting this lovely giveaway, and for the tbt! ๐Ÿ’“

Congratulations everyone! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ 

Thank you for hosting this cute giveaway Merielle, and for the consolation prize! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you so much Merielle, and congratulations to the winners ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’œ

Back