Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh ikr, on Fridays I'm so relieved but the weekend goes by in a flash, it's like I didn't even have a break. >.<
I know there are busier people though so maybe I shouldn't complain, but I think like 99% of people complain about school lol.

enjoy school while it lasts, bc afterwards there's no spring break, no summer break, no Thanksgiving break, and no Christmas break. and sometimes no weekends off...

Oh gosh ikr, on Fridays I'm so relieved but the weekend goes by in a flash, it's like I didn't even have a break. >.<
I know there are busier people though so maybe I shouldn't complain, but I think like 99% of people complain about school lol.

Lol, sometimes (which is all the time) I wish we were at school on Saturdays and Sundays and off Monday-Friday xD
Though, yeah, I guess there a those who can't even go to school so I should be grateful...but school should at least start an hour later :3

Last edited:
You raise and breed dragons c:
If you want to make an account, you can now. After tomorrow morning, they probably won't open registrations again for a while.

Oh man really? Sounds like all those dragon breeding app games (I have like Dragon Story and DragonVale)
Idk though hmm. Lao why are they going to close registrations?

enjoy school while it lasts, bc afterwards there's no spring break, no summer break, no Thanksgiving break, and no Christmas break. and sometimes no weekends off...

Yes I know, that's why I said maybe I shouldn't be complaining haha xD
Life is rough

Oh man really? Sounds like all those dragon breeding app games (I have like Dragon Story and DragonVale)
Idk though hmm. Lao why are they going to close registrations?
It's a forum like this, so it's not really like those. I like forums, so it's perfect for me. They just do. I don't know the exact reason why. They usually do it once a month, but this has been the only registration window in 3 months or so.

Last edited:
It's a forum like this, so it's not really like those. I like forums, so it's perfect for me. They just do. I don't know the exact reason why. They usually do it once a month, but this has been the only registration window in 3 months or so.

Yeah I know that, I just meant how there are lots of dragon breeding things (I love dragons though so it's all good lol)
I actually ditched both apps though so idk. XD
And wow really? That's odd. Maybe I'll check it out later tonight.

Yeah I know that, I just meant how there are lots of dragon breeding things (I love dragons though so it's all good lol)
I actually ditched both apps though so idk. XD
And wow really? That's odd. Maybe I'll check it out later tonight.
It's worth a sign up :3
If you don't like it, you didn't lose much, but if you do like it, you got in while you could :3
No regrets, right?

A month to level up a dragon? Gosh wtf
I'm so curious now lol I'll definitely look it up today. XD

Yah, but I am rather slow, haha. It is pretty grindy, though xD
But they sell for a lot, so there's a plus.

But yah, I hope you enjoy the site! There's a lot to learn, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot haha.

If you don't like it, you didn't lose much, but if you do like it, you got in while you could :3
No regrets, right?

Hmm, I might try it out too...I'll probably forget to go on it in the next week or so (as I do) but I'll take a look as apparently it's really good lol :)

its so hot, help

You're lucky - it's freezing where I am >.<

Last edited:
No regrets, right?

Haha that's true. XD
It may ruin my life lol omg, and as usual when games and other stuff ruin my life. I have no regrets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back