Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's true. XD
It may ruin my life lol omg, and as usual when games and other stuff ruin my life. I have no regrets lol
Haha I totally get you. Binding of isaac just came out with an expansion pack, so I've been living on that xD

Yah, but I am rather slow, haha. It is pretty grindy, though xD
But they sell for a lot, so there's a plus.

But yah, I hope you enjoy the site! There's a lot to learn, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot haha.

Oh darn I'm gonna be such a noob. I don't even know how TBT works like pssht I've made so many dumb mistakes on here tbh. :')
I'll fail everything and mess up the site. x'D

Oh darn I'm gonna be such a noob. I don't even know how TBT works like pssht I've made so many dumb mistakes on here tbh. :')
I'll fail everything and mess up the site. x'D

Oh, we all doooo. Especially in the beginning. You'll be fine, though. There's a FR discussion forum on TBT that you can lurk on and learn things c:

Oh, we all doooo. Especially in the beginning. You'll be fine, though. There's a FR discussion forum on TBT that you can lurk on and learn things c:

It takes me ages to think of a username how am I going to survive the 'sign up' screen xD

Oh really? I'll try to find that then.
Also can FR be used on a mobile device? I'm always on my ipad. So like if it works better on a laptop/desktop I probably won't be going on a lot since I don't usually have access to those (my parents or sister are always hogging them lol)

Oh really? I'll try to find that then.
Also can FR be used on a mobile device? I'm always on my ipad. So like if it works better on a laptop/desktop I probably won't be going on a lot since I don't usually have access to those (my parents or sister are always hogging them lol)

Yup! I use it on my phone all the time :3

Understandable. I just like it so if someone recognizes me, they can pm me about other site stuff :3
I've had that happen ^^

Yeah that's what I'd want, like if I could stick to one username I DEFINITELY would, 100% but like none of the usernames I come up with I really like or anything or cling to me, so I always just end up using something different for every site. I want to come up with one I really like though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back