Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so hungry, I didn't eat lunch at school xD

Oh man, I'm sorry! I had to go to a doctors' appointment today, so I didn't have to go to school. I actually would've rather been at school, it was super boring.

Soo.. what are your guys's favorite villager on animal crossing? mine has to be fauna ^o^

fauna's really beautiful :eek:
mine's robin. I often post around here (on relevant threads ofc) that I love her the most bc she's been my best friend since GC animal crossing
plus she's a cute bird

Oh man, I'm sorry! I had to go to a doctors' appointment today, so I didn't have to go to school. I actually would've rather been at school, it was super boring.

My parents never let me skip school for appointments, mine always has to be after school which I think bothers everyone who we have to go to xD I usually don't eat lunch cause it sucks but breakfast here has hashbrowns so A+++

fauna's really beautiful :eek:
mine's robin. I often post around here (on relevant threads ofc) that I love her the most bc she's been my best friend since GC animal crossing
plus she's a cute bird

Hearing that name reminds me of teen titans rofl xD and aww that's so awesome! It's like you're traveling to new worlds with her in each game right :D

My parents never let me skip school for appointments, mine always has to be after school which I think bothers everyone who we have to go to xD I usually don't eat lunch cause it sucks but breakfast here has hashbrowns so A+++

Yeah, my parents usually don't let me skip school for appointments, either. It was pretty great, though, because we got pizza at UNOs' afterwards.

Hearing that name reminds me of teen titans rofl xD and aww that's so awesome! It's like you're traveling to new worlds with her in each game right :D

ahhh i've never heard of teen titans </3 but yes it absolutely is! i love it so much :')

true! i'm excited though, hehe.
I know I was thinking the same thing but turf wars man..... besides shooting paint everywhere has been my lifelong dream
thank you very much!

No problem haha. And oh wow really? Idk maybe it is possible that I do get into it in the future lol xD

ahhh i've never heard of teen titans </3 but yes it absolutely is! i love it so much :')

Basically what King Dad said, it was a show that played on cartoon network that has like an animeish-style but still is a cartoon that was really good until it got cancelled and made into teen titans go which is a spin off and is terribad ;-;
Yeah, my parents usually don't let me skip school for appointments, either. It was pretty great, though, because we got pizza at UNOs' afterwards.

I haven't eaten pizza in such a long time! Never heard of UNO's, do they have good pizza?

UNO's is a major chicago-style deepdish pizza chain. altho i think there may be competing chains with same name or something...

UNO's is a major chicago-style deepdish pizza chain. altho i think there may be competing chains with same name or something...

Cool! I need to try it sometime...all I order is Papa John's because it's literally across the street from me lol

So for whoever plays FR I got two dragons and I got three eggs. When do a I know when to incubate? Like how long do I have to wait until the next incubation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back