Status
Not open for further replies.
Good so far I guess

when will i see your voodoo dolls again

i spent the day playing mario kart in preparation for a tournament
so great

i hope yours was fantastic

nice
eh just arrived home from having lunch with a friend in the city and had a typical day at school

Last edited:

Oh man I really don't want a wii U, but all the games sound and look great. I really wanted (and still do) want mario kart. Tbh I want a wii U just for the sake of getting the new games. And it's so cool that there's a tournament, what do you have to do for it and what are the prizes? I'm so curious since mario kart is life xD

Haha ... Lulu made me post this :rolleyes:

33eo51s.jpg

when will i see your voodoo dolls again

nice
eh just arrived home from having lunch with a friend in the city and had a typical day at school
that sounds fun tbh
except for the school part

Oh man I really don't want a wii U, but all the games sound and look great. I really wanted (and still do) want mario kart. Tbh I want a wii U just for the sake of getting the new games. And it's so cool that there's a tournament, what do you have to do for it and what are the prizes? I'm so curious since mario kart is life xD
they are super great. I really want splatoon but I don't really want to spend that kind of money on it right now.. since it's like $70 or something. Mario Kart 8 is so amazing, and if you get DLC for it, there's an Animal Crossing course and you can just imagine what Animal Crossing for Wii U would look like and cry a bit inside bc they didn't make one. There are a bunch of tournaments you can find online (like when you're playing the game and you connect to the Internet by doing online play), but this one is through TBT, here's the link if you want to look at it ^_^ It's a 150cc race of all courses, excluding DLC. The prizes, to quote:

Salt Amiibo (made by Temari) - Show that you were the ultimate salt giver to those racing against you! Earn this awesome custom, still in box amiibo! Open it to scan, and maybe you will learn which character gives the most salt in the Smash Bros series. (similar but not exactly like the one pictured below)

Mario plush - Cute, simple Mario plush by Nintendo. He kinda looks like Luigi, but it’s still pretty awesome.

Mario Kart Figures - Desktop collectible figurines of your favorite Mario Kart original characters!.

mario kart's love, mario kart's life.....

that sounds fun tbh
except for the school part

they are super great. I really want splatoon but I don't really want to spend that kind of money on it right now.. since it's like $70 or something. Mario Kart 8 is so amazing, and if you get DLC for it, there's an Animal Crossing course and you can just imagine what Animal Crossing for Wii U would look like and cry a bit inside bc they didn't make one. There are a bunch of tournaments you can find online (like when you're playing the game and you connect to the Internet by doing online play), but this one is through TBT, here's the link if you want to look at it ^_^ It's a 150cc race of all courses, excluding DLC. The prizes, to quote:

mario kart's love, mario kart's life.....

Whoa damn that's some intense stuff xD
Yes I love Mario Kart too haha. And oh man so many people like splatoon, I don't see how much fun it could be though? Just my opinion lol. Good luck with the tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back