Giveaway Camp Plush Giveaway 🦕🐝🐠 Ended - Results in Post #56!

.: Meri :.

more than like
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Final Boss Heart Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (97) +
426.jpg
425.jpg
427.jpg

These three little cuties have been sitting all by themselves in my inventory, and since I don't see myself using them in the future, I thought I'd host this giveaway! c: To enter, post a picture of any plush, and tell us a little about why you chose it—it can be a plush you own, a plush you'd like to own, or just a picture of one you found somewhere and thought was cute. Do make sure the plush you post abides by forum rules, of course; SFW plushes only. You may only enter once, and each person will be assigned a number (not post number!). There will be three winners, one for each plush, chosen via RNG on January 31st, around 4PM (EST)! If you win the plush, it's yours; feel free to keep, sell, trade, or gift it!

If I react to your post, your entry has been accepted! I'll also be periodically updating this list of entrants below.
#1. corlee1289
#2. xSuperMario64x
#3. xara
#4. BrokenSanity
#5. AppleBitterCrumble
#6. roseflower
#7. Mutti
#8. jiny
#9. digimon
#10. Shoutarous
#11. Mimi Cheems
#12. Millysaurusrexjr
#13. Oldcatlady
#14. S.J.
#15. Croconaw
#16. Newbiemayor
#17. Aquilla
#18. Sophie23
#19. CozyVillager
#20. allainah
#21. Kattea
#22. SpaceTokki77
#23. Rosered22
#24. Firesquids
#25. hestu
#26. xlisapisa
#27. gigii
#28. Freya_Druid
#29. sleepydreepy
#30. Kane
#31. Flyffel
#32. Hanami
#33. Mr_Keroppi
#34. JemAC
#35. tarepanda3ame
#36. moo_nieu
(This doesn't count as an entry, of course, but I thought I'd share a plush of my own to serve as an example. Mainly I just wanted to share a plush too.)

slime plush.jpg

I chose to share my Dragon Quest slime plush because of my fondness for the DQ series, and how simplistically cute it is! I've had this little fella for quite some time now, too, so he seemed like a good plush to show off a little.

Good luck! 🦕🐝 🐠

Last edited:
I want this Gengar plush because it amuses me. I am 163cm in height and would fit fine on the 170cm tongue. I could also use it as a blanket or as a pillow. Could even use it as a form to to scream in the mouth to muffle my frustration. Gengar wouldn’t care, if anything he’s a dark Pokemon that would help absorb my frustrated feelings in every day life.

Attachments

• A10ED82C-449C-4E50-83A3-87B77337A3DC.png
    A10ED82C-449C-4E50-83A3-87B77337A3DC.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 61269AB9-B9DD-4D17-B3BA-69F285AE3131.jpeg
    61269AB9-B9DD-4D17-B3BA-69F285AE3131.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 23
ty for this giveaway Merielle, very generous of you!!

I'll post a pic of two of my fox plushies!
20220109-150950.jpg

the arctic fox's name is Dakota, and the red fox's name is Evelynn. I have quite a few fox plushies, but I love these two in particular because they're so soft and cuddly, and they're very real looking too. out of all my plushies these two (and the soon-to-come silver fox) are my all-time favorites, I take them almost everywhere with me and I just love them so much 🥰 🦊

aaah, i adore the plushies so so much and would love to have a duplicate of one! tysm for hosting such a generous giveaway, merielle! 🥰💜

i own so many plushies that they’ve taken over my bed (and i don’t even have every single one i own on it 😭), but i’ll go ahead and share just one of my favourites — my plague doctor bird! i’ve been wanting it ever since i saw @/Nefarious post a picture of theirs in the “what are you happy about today?” thread, and i found it at hot topic back in november without even actively searching for it! it’s such a cute plushie, and it’s also special to me because finding it gave me a slight distraction from the grief of losing my late cat, who i had to say goodbye to the day before. it doesn’t replace her, of course, but finding it gave me a moment of happiness that i desperately needed, and it’s special to me because of that. plus, i never knew where these were sold as i never asked nef where he got his, so stumbling across it randomly was an added bonus. 🖤

5DEF46FE-1840-48F4-AEF0-6D0057A12FAF.jpeg

Thank you for doing this giveaway @Merielle!
I wanted to get a picture of one of my own plushies but I couldn't, I have a webkinz frog named froggy I needed to get a replace image online since I couldn't get my own, here is what froggy looks in the photo. I'm pretty sure webkinz frogs come in two sizes and mine is a mini one! Froggy is one of my oldest plushies, I've had her for more then half my life, Froggy and me have gone on lots of adventures together, and she's a pocket sized friend!
m_5e079f0e29f030b3d7826bb3.jpeg

9520585E-A505-4725-98FC-C7D935FF9A7F.png

i could not post this image of the Puppy Plush🥰
ive had so much joy from these being added to the AcNh game i have one in almost every room as it feels like pet dogs on my island (im a huge doggo lover), i try to customise them in the colours as my own doggos irl and my beloved coco has one in her house too including my forum profile photo which was drawn for me by a very talented artist.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway

thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! i have so many plushies tbh they take over my whole bed 😭 shamelessly took this pic in bed bc i am currently home sick🙁 but these two plushies definitely have to be my favorites
IMG_5569.jpeg

they are sloths which are my all-time favorite animal and my bf bought them for me!! i wasn't feeling well one day and he surprised me with these two and it made me so happy because its so cute to me that he already knows the way to make me feel better is buying me anything sloth related :lemon:

My love for Genshin Impact has came in waves, sometimes I love it, sometimes I do not. HOWEVER, I've always always wanted a DokiDoki plushie of Zhongli ;v; They make such cute designs of the characters and I WANT HIM. So bad ;v;

EEEEEE.jpg

Here's the lil' man! ;v;

Thank you for such a generous giveaway!

Aaah that’s such a cute giveaway idea! Of course I had to pick my massive Totoro for this, as it’s my pride and joy 🥰 I’ve had it for over 10 years. (Sharpie for scale lol)

7D830F4C-4387-4478-8CED-10D2B1BD4194.jpeg

My husband keeps being annoyed with it because it’s so bulky and we don’t have a lot of space. “Can we finally get rid of the owl?!” First of all this is not an owl and secondly- only over my dead body 😠😂💜

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! This isn't my picture, but it's of a plush I have. Fennekin is one of my favorite Pokemon and I'm so glad to have a plushie one! 🦊
224aaa05-aafb-4232-868f-9b824cf317f7_1.07df848cd16eb23a6aa5e65daac618d3.jpeg

Back