Canvas Crossing Drawings

For Snowifer!
IMG_1159.png

Reference:
IMG_1158.png

Mr. Box

Post #5

It is always a pleasure to see you around the forums. I had a lot of fun playing Splatoon 3 with you during TBTWC and appreciated the reassurance you gave when I was worrying about dragging my team down or something silly. Thanks for being so kind and patient 🙂.

IMG_8380.jpeg

mrbox4.png

okay this is actually my last one (was debating on doing 3 more to hit 30 drawings)- again, i drew myself, i hope it's okay for me to do this to stand on a little soapbox, if not please just delete this thread ha ha
10/10 event, thank you ladydestani and dizzybones!!! would draw again. if you're thinking "wow this person is crazy for drawing this much" it's cause i like drawing
next time i would love to draw the staff

canvas_crossing_entry-MrBox.png

MrBox, your kindness and willingness to help others is truly admirable. Your generosity during the "Canvas Crossing" event was so sweet, and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate your efforts. Your talent is remarkable, and I have admired your work - you're an outstanding artist! 😊

Additionally, it was a pleasure playing Salmon Run with you during TBTWC 2024, and I want to thank you for that experience as well - it was a treat! 🐢

Last edited:
Back