Canvas Crossing Drawings

Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

Here’s my drawing for Jhine7. Click here for the reference.

I love what you do with your collectible shop. It’s helped me out on several occasions to help me achieve some of my favourite lineups. You are also always kind and helpful to talk to so I wanted to draw your character as a thank you.

My second drawing is a gift for -Blue-

A gift for my bestie -Blue- . Thanks so much for your friendship. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and I appreciate your kindness and advice.
IMG_7780.jpeg

Reference photo
IMG_7705.jpeg

Here's my first entry for Canvas Crossing! This one's for my wonderful friend @himekirako ! 💕 I've been wanting to draw cornako Kirako since forever tbh, but I could never find the time to do it... This event definitely gave me a good excuse to finally draw her, so... surprise! 🎉 This piece is pretty experimental, but I hope you like it and that I did your girl justice. 🥺 I honestly loved your original Wondrous Wardrobe submission so much; I just had to use it as an excuse to draw her blowing some bubbles. 🫧

canvas crossing_himekirako.PNG

Reference Link

Last edited:
Here's my second entry! This one's for @MrBox ! 🎈 You said something about your island rep not being much iirc, but I personally had a blast drawing them. 👀 I've also been wanting to draw something for you for all the amazing art you've given me (through both commissions and gifts... I fr owe u my life and I will be yoinking your oc refs one day ok). Anyways, I tried experimenting with a new style and limited palette. I had a lot of fun with this one since it's not often that I use such bold and saturated colours in my art. I hope you like it! :>

canvas crossing_MrBox.PNG

Reference Link

Third entry! This one's for @-Lumi- ! 😊 Your Wondrous Wardrobe was one of my favourite submissions, and I thought it would be perfect to draw her in that pose, sparkler and all hehe. Your character's pastel palette was right up my alley and her hairstyle was super fun to draw! Thanks for the opportunity. 💕

canvas crossing_Lumi_username.PNG

Reference Link

Extra fourth entry! This one's for @lieryl ! ✨ I'm honestly not sure if you were expecting this or not but, surprise! 👀 How could I not draw your character?? Especially after you told me you were drawing Father Eris. -insert dontcallme- I'm excited to see her and I hope you like my interpretation of your character. I was going with a limited palette again and really enjoyed working with these colours tbh (Also sorry for winging the eye colour... if I flopped on that u can blame Frey ig). Freris forever btw! 🤩

canvas crossing_lieryl_username.PNG

Reference Link

Back