• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

im sorry, what do you mean? ill come over, but i was confused as the rules page said all transactions will take place in the catalougers town!

Ah sorry. that rule is for when you catalog jut one set. But I'm flexible depending on how busy I am in real, so.
However the gate is open.

Ah sorry. that rule is for when you catalog jut one set. But I'm flexible depending on how busy I am in real, so.
However the gate is open.

i understand! im omw. so youd be alright with me catalouging several sets?

Last edited:
@reicheru, @anp11803, and @AimeeTheMayor
Sorry, I was busy past few days. If any of you see me online please let me know. I'lll be checking this thread now and then tonight!

Hi! Just seeing this now. I'll be online tonight until about 11:30PM EDT, and then tomorrow I'll be available for most of the day! I'll be sure to check back on the thread too. Thanks! :)

FC: 4055-2903-2502
Town name: Jebville
Set: Rococo

Thanks in advance! You are very kind :) Can I have a question? What are the hybrid flowers you are seeking? I can't recognize them. Or if you want to help with something, I can help you in exchange for the set

Last edited:
Hi! Just seeing this now. I'll be online tonight until about 11:30PM EDT, and then tomorrow I'll be available for most of the day! I'll be sure to check back on the thread too. Thanks! :)

Okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC:435609695457
Town name: Darkland
Set: Rocco

Your way too kind. Thank you

Seems like you're off now so please check back again when you are free. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 4055-2903-2502
Town name: Jebville
Set: Rococo

Thanks in advance! You are very kind :) Can I have a question? What are the hybrid flowers you are seeking? I can't recognize them. Or if you want to help with something, I can help you in exchange for the set

Hiya :D Aw thank you for asking me, you're so kind too. I'm looking for pink lilies mostly, along with orange cosmos/roses, and blue violets. They are my favorite flowers.
Would you like to come now?

FC : sidebar!
Town name : ?
Set you want to catalog : Jingle Set

I'm glad the other person asked what flowers you wanted. I've got some orange cosmos~

Alright, I've found a few of them :) I'm free for 40 minutes now, after that I'll be away for 4 hours and after that I'll be free, well... until the end of the day, so if you have it, I can come now :)

FC : sidebar!
Town name : ?
Set you want to catalog : Jingle Set

I'm glad the other person asked what flowers you wanted. I've got some orange cosmos~

Aw thank you so much.<3

I have added both you, Jebedeah and turmy.
Just let me know when you're coming over. Opening gates shortly, town name どうぶつ. :)

Hi I was wondering if you'd let me catalog all of the K.K. Slider Songs. c: I wouldn't mind paying for this! ♥ Thank you! ♥

Hi I was wondering if you'd let me catalog all of the K.K. Slider Songs. c: I wouldn't mind paying for this! ♥ Thank you! ♥

Hi~ Umm it's not that I can't. Just, so it means I need to pull 90+ musics out of music player and lay them down somewhere in my messy town. This might take a bit of time. So, if you don't mind, I'd rather divide the transaction into a few times and I'll bring pocket full of them to yours each time when I have the time. Would that sill work...? Please let me know how you think!

Hi~ Umm it's not that I can't. Just, so it means I need to pull 90+ musics out of music player and lay them down somewhere in my messy town. This might take a bit of time. So, if you don't mind, I'd rather divide the transaction into a few times and I'll bring pocket full of them to yours each time when I have the time. Would that sill work...? Please let me know how you think!

That would work thank you. Ill make a list of which songs i need c:

Back