• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Hello :] This is my first time on this page :3

(i added ye before i post :])

Town Name : Foxton
Set you want to catalogue : Jingle Set

Also, I have all music, and almost every item your missing from the misc items. + a buttload of balloons i dont need, would you like them? (also got a ton of extra hybrids on my beach)

Hi!

FC: 3239-7015-1777
Town name: Horizon
Set you want to catalog: Campus Set

I don't have much to offer, but I can bring with me 2 black tulips and I can send as many memes as I could think of;;

Last edited:

Also, I have all music, and almost every item your missing from the misc items. + a buttload of balloons i dont need, would you like them? (also got a ton of extra hybrids on my beach)

Hi..i was looking for some purple pansies and tulips, do you have any of those?

Hi! I can open if you're still around. And, so kind of you. I'd appreciate if you don't mind to spare some flowers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

FC: 3239-7015-1777
Town name: Horizon
Set you want to catalog: Campus Set

I don't have much to offer, but I can bring with me 2 black tulips and I can send as many memes as I could think of;;

Hi! Meme's please. Feel free to fill his wall ahaha. I'll open if you are free now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi..i was looking for some purple pansies and tulips, do you have any of those?

Hello~ Would you please message him via VM/PM if possible?

@RedTropicalFish

I cant do deliveries on my mayor, if its ok i could come as my mayor first then as my temp?

Tysm for this!
Enjoy the flowers, and if you ever need anything feel free to pm me and ill see what I can do :3

Hi, I'm Fernanda! I'm pretty new to this site and haven't done many transactions yet. I have read your rules though and understand the pick up an item and drop it policy. I've added you and would love to come by! My friend code and town name should be in the side bar. I would like to catalogue the exotic, regal, and astrological set!

Hi, I'm Fernanda! I'm pretty new to this site and haven't done many transactions yet. I have read your rules though and understand the pick up an item and drop it policy. I've added you and would love to come by! My friend code and town name should be in the side bar. I would like to catalogue the exotic, regal, and astrological set!

Hello :) Since you are offline now, I'll be back later.
Basically I'm doing one set at a time due to limited free time, but if I'm free when we meet up I can do more. So, from which set would you like to start with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm for this!
Enjoy the flowers, and if you ever need anything feel free to pm me and ill see what I can do :3

Will do. ^^ I thank you too, you kind flower deliverer!

Hello :) Since you are offline now, I'll be back later.
Basically I'm doing one set at a time due to limited free time, but if I'm free when we meet up I can do more. So, from which set would you like to start with?

Can I start with the exotic set? When are you free?
Also, should I clear my void before going to your town?

FC: Side Bar
Town name : Aura
Set you want to catalog : Snowman

Let me know when you can open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates will be open c: just pop in when you're ready c:

Hi, sorry for the wait. I'm ready. Is your gate open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I start with the exotic set? When are you free?
Also, should I clear my void before going to your town?

Okay. I'll be free when I'm back from visiting 00ToxicLove00. It might take some time. I'll let you see when I'm ready for you!
Oh, and no need to void clearing. I'll take any villagers who wanted to find somewhere to live. ^^ thank you for asking me though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hallo :) Snowman set is not orederable so it's not in this catalog help thread. ^^;

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for the wait. I'm ready. Is your gate open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'll be free when I'm back from visiting 00ToxicLove00. It might take some time. I'll let you see when I'm ready for you!
Oh, and no need to void clearing. I'll take any villagers who wanted to find somewhere to live. ^^ thank you for asking me though!

Ill open again c:

Okay! I should be ready whenever you are! Just let me know when!

Back