Cats or Dogs please be honest

Cats or dogs?

• Dogs

• Cats

• I don't like both

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like both. I have a dog so currently a little more bias towards them. I’ve never had a cat before, but I could possibly see myself getting one in the future.

i love both but i steer towards being a dog person. i just love puppers so much, big and small. my dog is a siberian husky so he's a bit of a big boy, but to me he's just a little baby! i love him to death, i can't get over him :lemon:💕

I don’t have pets personally (because I take it seriously that they are another life & member of your family, & I already have enough kids), but if I were to choose, it would be dog, because especially my youngest loves them. And also, cats just seem so indifferent. There was just one time I fell in love with a kitty, who was the friendliest feline I’ve ever encountered in my life.

Personally, I find myself drawn to cats more than dogs. While I appreciate dogs and their loyal companionship, I think they require more effort in terms of care and attention. Cats, on the other hand, have a wonderful sense of independence that I really enjoy. For me, cats fit my lifestyle perfectly; they provide a wonderful source of comfort and companionship that I truly cherish.

I'm someone that has never owned either a cat or a dog and don't know that I ever will. I've only interacted with other people's pets. I like them about evenly, I suppose? They both have their pros and cons and I guess it kind of just balances out for me.

While I don't know whether I'll ever own either, I think I'd lean slightly more toward a dog since they have the added exercise incentive that comes with taking them for walks.

Back