close please!

[28/02/2009 11:35:35 PM] Jubcycle says: I like how all the TBTers will make a stupid topic, make themself look stupid in it, then say 'THREAD OVER LOCK IT PLEASE'

Hey look at the topic title now. : D

dragonflamez said:
chubsterr said:
dragonflamez said:
Chubsterr, I think your problem is that you don't seem to have any idea what UB is actually saying to you.
I understand you guys are probably good friends, and I in no way want to change that.

Of course you must back up UB DF i understand, but are you going to sit there and tell me that his post was CC?

Ive personally seen your work on Deviant Art DF, if i were to go up to one of your pictures and tell you that you in no way did anything to that picture, and to please not consider your drawing art.

What would u do? would u take that as constructive?
No I wouldn't, but I wouldn't get all butthurt and say I'm quitting, because I don't give a *censored.2.0* what other people think.

Yeah, UB's my friend, but I'd disagree with her if she was wrong. :/ But you're blowing this way out of proportion. Calm the *censored.3.0* down, seriously.

I'm pretty sure I give about 5% CC anyway, even to people who I like a lot. Why? Because especially on a forum like this, practically all the comments are going to be positive, but not constructive. I'd rather tell people what they need to improve on that something like 'that's great!11!'
Well i never said i was quitting,just quit making sigs for people.. as far as "butthurt" im not quite sure what that means, as ive never experience butt pain, but maybe you could clear that up for me.

Anyway i would rather have your 5% CC, 1% even..than UBs post.

If you were to tell me i need to improve on something i wouldnt mind it at all, but as far as judging me as a whole, calling me kid, and all this *censored.2.0*.like if you knew me..then dont *censored.3.0* with me in that area..

animalcrossinggirl said:
1.Why should he shut up, you never seem to.

<big>2.If he should have ignored you, then why post it in the *censored.3.0*ing first place? <big>That just makes it even more clear that you came here just to cause trouble.</big></big><big></big>

3.I don't have a sig from him and to be honest I don't like a lot of his sigs. At least I don't go around talking absolute *censored.2.6*. If I want to tell him what I though about his sigs, I'd make it constructive criticism. Clearly something you don't know a lot about.
BOLD BIG AND UNDERLINED!

ButtHurt :

An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Adam got butthurt when Mike stole his *censored.4.0*.

Jubstan said:
[28/02/2009 11:35:35 PM] Jubcycle says: I like how all the TBTers will make a stupid topic, make themself look stupid in it, then say 'THREAD OVER LOCK IT PLEASE'

I am asking to close it cos everyones getting friggin imature....

You know what, I'm sick of this *censored.2.0*. I don't know why I even posted a defense because it will get supported by some but then somebody will come along and have a go at me. I think we should just let Chubster quit if he wants or don't quit if he changes his mind then the shut the hell up about it and concentrate on the sig shop and how it's gonna operate instead of thinking about all these insults.

muppetman said:
Jubstan said:

I am asking to close it cos everyones getting friggin imature....
Yup. Everyone. Me, you, Cloak, DF, Chubbs, the people who randomly post in here...

itsamadmadmadmadworld.jpg

UltraByte said:
Okay, you know what, I give up.

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.
about time....

chubsterr said:
dragonflamez said:
chubsterr said:
dragonflamez said:
Chubsterr, I think your problem is that you don't seem to have any idea what UB is actually saying to you.
I understand you guys are probably good friends, and I in no way want to change that.

Of course you must back up UB DF i understand, but are you going to sit there and tell me that his post was CC?

Ive personally seen your work on Deviant Art DF, if i were to go up to one of your pictures and tell you that you in no way did anything to that picture, and to please not consider your drawing art.

What would u do? would u take that as constructive?
No I wouldn't, but I wouldn't get all butthurt and say I'm quitting, because I don't give a *censored.2.0* what other people think.

Yeah, UB's my friend, but I'd disagree with her if she was wrong. :/ But you're blowing this way out of proportion. Calm the *censored.3.0* down, seriously.

I'm pretty sure I give about 5% CC anyway, even to people who I like a lot. Why? Because especially on a forum like this, practically all the comments are going to be positive, but not constructive. I'd rather tell people what they need to improve on that something like 'that's great!11!'
Well i never said i was quitting,just quit making sigs for people.. as far as "butthurt" im not quite sure what that means, as ive never experience butt pain, but maybe you could clear that up for me.

Anyway i would rather have your 5% CC, 1% even..than UBs post.

If you were to tell me i need to improve on something i wouldnt mind it at all, but as far as judging me as a whole, calling me kid, and all this *censored.2.0*.like if you knew me..then dont *censored.3.0* with me in that area..
I mean I give CC about 5% of the time.
Probably less.
I can't really remember if I ever gave it here, actually...

squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.
about time....
OPEN ENDED RESPONSE TIME.

...I grew up.

...I evolved.

...I got to the center of this Tootsie Roll Pop!

UltraByte said:

yeah give up and move on to your "graphic designing" and maybe next time u wont post something as stupid as what you did.

idiot..

And just so you know, you in my eyes, have no talent, even if you claim to be this big shot graphic designer, your signatures still look plain, but i guess thats your perspective of art.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:

yeah give up and move on to your "graphic designing" and maybe next time u wont post something as stupid as what you did.

idiot..

And just so you know, you in my eyes, have no talent, even if you claim to be this big shot graphic designer, your signatures still look plain, but i guess thats your perspective of art.
http://henry.sandi.net/students/2009/rchristian/CGD/portfolio1/index.html

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:

idiot..

:)

Oh so you have a website?

Thats great, maybe you should spend most of your time on that reminiscing how great and flawless your work is, and how it certainly deserves to be called art.

dragonflamez said:
BUTTHURT
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS THREAD.
HEADCRAB

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

chubsterr said:
Oh so you have a website?

Thats great, maybe you should spend most of your time on that reminiscing how great and flawless your work is, and how it certainly deserves to be called art.
... I'm pretty sure that wasn't the point

Back