• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling CLOSED, thanks!

Do you still have an iguanadon tail? Can trade, bill blaster, pisces lamp, sag.arrow, sea anemoe bed or just give you bells :)

mossy carpet, lunar surface, jingles pic and amber please c:??

I'd like a classroom wall, classroom floor, and music-room wall for 99k each (total of 297k). I've added your FC already :eek: Let me know when I should open my gates.

Sorry for the late replies!
I've added all your FCs already!

Could I have the cacao tree please, if it's still available? ^^
Yup, I have it ready! Just let me know when you're open.

do you have purple pansies?
Yes! How many are you looking for..?

Do you still have an iguanadon tail? Can trade, bill blaster, pisces lamp, sag.arrow, sea anemoe bed or just give you bells :)
Yes I do! Were you looking to trade all of it for the fossil? If not I can just take the sea anemone bed if that's alright!

mossy carpet, lunar surface, jingles pic and amber please c:??
Okay! So that's 223,000 bells right?
Let me know when you're ready!

I'd like a classroom wall, classroom floor, and music-room wall for 99k each (total of 297k). I've added your FC already :eek: Let me know when I should open my gates.
Sure! Let me know when you're ready!

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to hold onto it for an hour? Just about to run out the door for some food. Dx

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to hold onto it for an hour? Just about to run out the door for some food. Dx

Ah, no problem! Just let me know when you're availble.

Hey! I need the stego torso! I'd also like to buy the snow machine but I'm not sure how much you want for it.

Hey! I need the stego torso! I'd also like to buy the snow machine but I'm not sure how much you want for it.

Oh sorry about that! I mean to put it under Unorderables, so I'd price it at 20k if that's alright
for a total of 25k?

I'd like the princess dresser (I'm assuming you meant chest) please.

Last edited:
I'd like the princess dresser (I'm assuming you meant chest) please.

No I actually meant dresser!
I have both the dresser and chest though, so which one? <:

Oh...my bad. Princess series is the only one that calls the vanity the dresser. I'd like the chest actually; glad I said something. XD

Back