• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for Wade (preferred) or Bones. Can offer IGB, NMT, hybrids...

Looking for Curt, T-Bone, Raymond, Apollo, Avery, Lionel Bud, Elvis, Rasher, Tank, Spike, Fang and/or Wolfgang. Can offer IGB, NMT (alot of em).

Just DM me if he's in boxes :)

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker and Chief, can give NMT or IGB. Please PM!

lf sherb, audie & raymond. i have megan and judy to trade, or i have every other villager amiibo so i could scan in anyone you want and cycle them out for you. can also offer bells, NMT, etc. please pm me if you're interested!

Hey guys, i have an open plot rn and i am determined to fill it with a dreamie. I'm willing to buy any of these guys for a good price! pm me and we can work something out. LF- Lucky, Judy, Coco, Cherry, Roscoe, Marina/Zucker, Biskit, Muffy, Dom, Ketchup, Kiki, Mathilda, and RUBY!!

Looking for STITCHES!!! I can offer 100.000 bells please
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Stitches and Goldie! If someone has them let me know will offer good price (bells

Looking for STITCHES!!! I can offer 100.000 bells please
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Stitches and Goldie! If someone has them let me know will offer good price (bells
you want goldie? i have her in my island and she wants to move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back