• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Tia!! I can TT to have an open plot asap and I really want her!!! Please 😭

The Villager I'm looking for are: Dobie / Lobo / Vivian
If you got one of those Villager ready to move out in original condition. Please let me know the price :)

Last edited:
Hello readers!~ I'm on a mission to fill my island with darling sheep! So far I have 6~

I'm still looking for,

Curlos - Willow - Vesta and Timbra! If anyone can get in touch with me about any of these four wonderful fluffs, I'd love to hear from you!

LF for hazel and mac!!! can pay in NMT or in-game bells, as well as wishlist items

Use this thread to post the villagers you're currently looking for, whether you want to purchase them or receive them for free.

Due to the amount of threads people would otherwise make, we'll keep all looking for posts in this one central location, so please refrain from making new threads about the villagers you're looking to obtain. Also be sure to post no more than every 4 hours in this thread. Thanks!
Looking for Pietro, Molly, or Raymond.

I have to wait a day or two to be able to get them bur does anyone have any

Attachments

• F00C3E75-FA88-47BB-9DFC-74785F365DF7.jpeg
    F00C3E75-FA88-47BB-9DFC-74785F365DF7.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 7
Tucker will be in boxes all today and tonight if anyone is interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back